2016 Basketball Recruiting

CurdMan

TurdMan DDS
Reaction score
Crazy Roy says Memphis, LSU, and Northwestern are all out.

Hawk_Kegmasters

Saw Spice World in Theaters
Reaction score
If he goes to that dumpster fire of an Illinois program after committing to a Memphis dumpster fire, he truly is a dumbfuck. He's a talented dumbfuck though and I want him at Iowa.

L. Wade Childress

Too stupid to be real
Reaction score
I love following recruiting and I operate under the impression that lots of people are doing shady shit. But unless he just really doesn't like iowa for some reason he is getting horrible fucking guidance from everyone around him and he doesn't realize it.

douglasbader

Said Tom Brady's Career Was Over in 2008
Reaction score
I love following recruiting and I operate under the impression that lots of people are doing shady shit. But unless he just really doesn't like iowa for some reason he is getting horrible fucking guidance from everyone around him and he doesn't realize it.
He is an instant 4 year starter in Iowa City alongside one of the best Top 40 PF's in his class. He might be a 15 minute off the bench guy at Illinois for a coach that is going to be fired next year.

L. Wade Childress

Too stupid to be real
Reaction score
He is an instant 4 year starter in Iowa City alongside one of the best Top 40 PF's in his class. He might be a 15 minute off the bench guy at Illinois for a coach that is going to be fired next year.
C.R.E.A.M.

douglasbader

Reaction score
I wonder if Fran goes "did you not research us and find out that our last PG was shitty and I still let him start for 4 years and play 30 minutes per game??"

douglasbader

Reaction score
C.R.E.A.M.
Can't Dillard pull some strings at Nike and get Mac Irvin whatever money they need for the next few years?

L. Wade Childress

Too stupid to be real
Reaction score
If he goes to that dumpster fire of an Illinois program after committing to a Memphis dumpster fire, he truly is a dumbfuck. He's a talented dumbfuck though and I want him at Iowa.
Lame duck coach.
Hero ball.
Woman beaters.
Little talent.

Unless he grew up with a Dee Brown/Deron Williams boner, WHAT IN THE ACTUAL FUCK????

douglasbader

Reaction score
Iowa has an extra open scholarship. They are 3 hours from home. They really really liked him earlier than anyone else and desperately need a PG. He starts from the first second he is on campus.

$$$$$$$$$$$

L. Wade Childress

Too stupid to be real
Reaction score
C.R.E.A.M.
Can't Dillard pull some strings at Nike and get Mac Irvin whatever money they need for the next few years?
No shit. We aren't even talking cash here. We are talking an above ground business expense. I don't know what the hangup is. I can't even speculate how it works any more. But clearly they have their hands out. And for a small top 50 kid? Fuuuuuuuuck.

L. Wade Childress

Too stupid to be real
Reaction score
I mean fuck, even if he was an Illinois fan he would have gone there in the first place. Who the hell knows.

Gushawk

Likely a Russian Bot Account
Reaction score
This weekly visit the the hoops board gave me a way bigger boner than I was expecting.

Stu Beagle

Has Tiny Onions
Reaction score
Is Connor for sure not going to be a PG? If there is any doubt of his position, I can see why we haven't been able to secure a good PG yet.

douglasbader

Reaction score
I'm the guy who won't suck a dick for even $9 billion, but I'm telling you right now I will shower in man butter if Charlie Moore commits. It isn't fucking happening, not a fucking chance. Too perfect to happen.

douglasbader

Reaction score
I'm still not going to suck any dicks, but the entire board can make it rain on me as long as I can wear a stormtrooper helmet. There is no fucking way that Charlie Moore commits. LOL at even the thought it might happen.

V

valp0

I'm still not going to suck any dicks, but the entire board can make it rain on me as long as I can wear a stormtrooper helmet. There is no fucking way that Charlie Moore commits. LOL at even the thought it might happen.
@AZmess wants to know if this is binding

Creed

Wears Adult-Sized Underoos
Reaction score
Well, well, well. It turns out Doug is a faggot after all - as most of us already assumed.

Revolver

Will Ruin Your Thread and Crush Your Dreams
Reaction score
I'm the guy who won't suck a dick for even $9 billion, but I'm telling you right now I will shower in man butter if Charlie Moore commits. It isn't fucking happening, not a fucking chance. Too perfect to happen.

Revolver

Reaction score

Revolver

Reaction score
When Charlie commits, everyone will Beathard on Doug's face
and from your post earlier, you'll stick around and snorkel your way through all of it.

Wanderer

Stupid Fuck
Reaction score
@AZmess wants to know if this is binding
For being the only dude on here who's never experienced pussy, you sure seem quick to throw the gay bashing around.

V

valp0

CurdMan

TurdMan DDS
Reaction score
Only new Moore related news today was a Georgia tech article regarding Pastner trying to get Moore to follow him. Irvin playing the same shenanigans in this article about Charlie being really interested in GT and could visit very soon. Of course, GT sucks which probably doesn't help their cause. My mind changes by the hour, but my money is on Iowa, Illinois, or GT. So Probably chooses SMU.

I previously miscounted illinois' available scholarships. If Thorne gets his extra year they would be at 13. With that situation and the legal process still playing out for Nunn and Tate, im really not sure how Groce can sign another and risk being over in May. But he will, I'm sure. Some speculation that Nunn won't be returning.

Sure would be nice if we got news of Charlie visiting Iowa this weekend.

http://m.ajc.com/news/sports/college/4-star-point-guard-charlie-moore-very-interested-i/nrCmC/

douglasbader

Reaction score
I see it now, guess he has a new page.

Western Kentucky is on there but no Iowa. He is a complete fucking flake.

hawkstud44

Needs to GFH
Reaction score
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-partner="tweetdeck"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">I appreciate all the coaches who put there time and effort in recruiting me but these are my final 8 schools <a href="https://t.co/0AnHpuvug9">pic.twitter.com/0AnHpuvug9</a></p>&mdash; Charles Moore (@CharlieM2_) <a href="">April 27, 2016</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

CurdMan

TurdMan DDS
Reaction score
I see it now, guess he has a new page.

Western Kentucky is on there but no Iowa. He is a complete fucking flake.
Fran may have never been re-interested. After all, we were taking the word of Mike Irvin

douglasbader

Reaction score
This was a bunch of horseshit from the start, and having a "Top 8" in the middle of the spring signing period is laughable. He might as well have a Top 50 finalists.

CurdMan

TurdMan DDS
Reaction score
I'm going to go with the story that Fran dialed up Mike Irvin last night and told him to GFH

douglasbader

Reaction score
I'm going to go with the story that Fran dialed up Mike Irvin last night and told him to GFH
I could see them having reluctantly gotten sucked back in, tried to set up a visit, were given the run around and told them to fuck off. I can also see them being complete fucking flakes.

No way he doesn't transfer within 2 years.

hawkstud44

Needs to GFH
Reaction score
Started off latest recruitment with heavy interest in Wisconsin, Northwestern, and Depaul. Then yesterday was supposedly setting up a visit with Iowa for this weekend and going to decide within the week. Releases top 8 with none of those schools on it.

hawkstud44

Needs to GFH
Reaction score
Started off latest recruitment with heavy interest in Wisconsin, Northwestern, and Depaul. Then yesterday was supposedly setting up a visit with Iowa for this weekend and going to decide within the week. Releases top 8 with none of those schools on it.

Reaction score
When I got news he eliminated Iowa I was upset and then I saw his "FINAL 8!" And just started laughing. The fact that he's even considering half those schools tells me all I need to know. He's fucking retarded

CamelTones

Has Shoved A Live Shrimp Up His Ass
Reaction score
Said he may announce his decision as soon as next week then releases a top 8 today.

Western fucking Kentucky LOL.

Dochterman said on their podcast yesterday that a couple of coaches have told him they're very high on Christian Williams as a pg.