**2020-2021 Iowa Basketball Season Thread**

WCFHawkeye

actually likes the XFL
Reaction score
I would prefer noon but better than 8:00, and way better TV exposure.

I also see this immediately precedes the NFL kickoff show in CBS before the first game. Fuck yes on this exposure.

It looks like this replaces Indiana and Michigan State which was originally scheduled to air.

Last edited:

Creed

Wears Adult-Sized Underoos
Reaction score
My CBS station left Hulu. This news upsets me although I probably need it for NFL playoffs as well. Any recommendations for how I go around that?

Verbal

The Brave Little Poster
Reaction score
My CBS station left Hulu. This news upsets me although I probably need it for NFL playoffs as well. Any recommendations for how I go around that?
Get the free CBS All Access app and login with your Hulu credentials. I thought I was out of luck too, but did some googling and tried this the other night and it was playing live CBS programming.

Creed

Reaction score
Get the free CBS All Access app and login with your Hulu credentials. I thought I was out of luck too, but did some googling and tried this the other night and it was playing live CBS programming.
Thanks. I will also shove something up my ass to be extra sure.

Verbal

The Brave Little Poster
Reaction score
I should note that the Hulu login credentials did not work in the CBS sports app, but did with the All Access. Could be a glitch.

Stomper15

Not A TOR Poster
Reaction score
National game on CBS with Raft?

Stomper's friend text group is going to be off the hook.
On weekends, a lot of casual sports fans see what’s on ABC/NBC/CBS/Fox and assume it’s a game worth watching. I know I stumble my way into a Kansas v Texas game or Kentucky v Louisville game that I would otherwise never seek out. I don’t have any friends who support Iowa athletics so when a big game is on friends will say they are watching. Crazy!

Revolver

Will Ruin Your Thread and Crush Your Dreams
Reaction score
Other than not having the NFL network, I don’t have any live sports problems with YouTube TV.
I’m a weirdo and don’t like the delay on streaming services. I hate looking up stats on the ESPN or The Score app (especially for fantasy) and having the stream be behind the game cast. I know it is a minor issue that isn’t really a big deal to most, but it matters to me God damnit!

Mo T

Carnie Profiler
Reaction score
I’m a weirdo and don’t like the delay on streaming services. I hate looking up stats on the ESPN or The Score app (especially for fantasy) and having the stream be behind the game cast. I know it is a minor issue that isn’t really a big deal to most, but it matters to me God damnit!
Watching in game betting is pretty funny while watching the game live on streaming. It's pretty easy to tell whether the next play is going to be a net positive or negative for your team.

Revolver

Will Ruin Your Thread and Crush Your Dreams
Reaction score
Watching in game betting is pretty funny while watching the game live on streaming. It's pretty easy to tell whether the next play is going to be a net positive or negative for your team.
I hate when I’m playing fantasy and see points populate for someone and then see the play like 10 seconds later.

Shawneemicks

Has said plenty of things dumber than this
Reaction score
Only delay if you don’t have Google or ATT fiber.

Creed

Reaction score
I should note that the Hulu login credentials did not work in the CBS sports app, but did with the All Access. Could be a glitch.
Looks like they fixed the glitch. CBS All Access is saying Hulu is not supported. Looks like I’m buying this thing.