**2020 Iowa Basketball Off-Season Thread**

AZmess

Loved and Defended The Criminal Until the Bitter End
Reaction score
Poor Wieskamp, if he went to ISU he'd had 40 year old men sniffing his jock and licking his socks. At Iowa, we rag on him for being a big, giant pussy.

Hope he proves us wrong.
That’s a HaLo greatest hits post right there.

PROVE ME WRONG!!!

Stomper15

Not A TOR Poster
Reaction score
They said on Kakerts podcast but every player other than 1 has had COVID and I’m guessing the 1 is Garza.
Interesting in late August / Early September, on Howe's podcast, Connor said he hadn't battled COVID yet. In particular, called out being diligent because his sister has asthma. Was a pretty good interview and lasted about an hour.

He did a Sandfort interview as well that lasts 20min. Sandfort's voice does not match his body:

Has His Own Office
Reaction score
Remind me again why the fuck they are playing in a dinky ass boony town of Sioux Falls, South Dakota???

douglasbader

Thinks Trump is smart.
Reaction score
Remind me again why the fuck they are playing in a dinky ass boony town of Sioux Falls, South Dakota???
Because it has one of the best and most unique atmospheres in the country. Plus they get paid to do it.

Has His Own Office
Reaction score
Because it has one of the best and most unique atmospheres in the country. Plus they get paid to do it.
It made sense when Woodbury/Gessell were in IC. But what am I missing on the atmosphere of December in South Dakota? I am admittedly unfamiliar with Sioux Falls basketball lore. Plus how would it be profitable at all if there's no crowd/tourism coming to town to watch the game?

douglasbader

Thinks Trump is smart.
Reaction score
It made sense when Woodbury/Gessell were in IC. But what am I missing on the atmosphere of December in South Dakota? I am admittedly unfamiliar with Sioux Falls basketball lore. Plus how would it be profitable at all if there's no crowd/tourism coming to town to watch the game?
Read up on the venue and the company that runs it and it will answer these questions.