**2020 Iowa Basketball Off-Season Thread**

CurdMan

TurdMan DDS
Reaction score
Iowa will return the best player in the country, the most prolific 3 point shooter in big ten history, and the big tens most accurate 3 point shooter in 19/20. That’s not to mention Joe Wieskamp, who was all big ten and still has enormous potential. Hope you fuckers are practicing social distancing to eliminate the Coronavirus because 2020-2021 Iowa basketball has the potential to be the best of our lifetime

Dr. Zaius

IS A DOCTOR
Reaction score
Iowa will return the best player in the country, the most prolific 3 point shooter in big ten history, and the big tens most accurate 3 point shooter in 19/20. That’s not to mention Joe Wieskamp, who was all big ten and still has enormous potential. Hope you fuckers are practicing social distancing to eliminate the Coronavirus because 2020-2021 Iowa basketball has the potential to be the best of our lifetime
Coming hard at that giant douche title next year

douglasbader

Said Tom Brady's Career Was Over in 2008
Reaction score
Iowa is one of the few teams that doesn't have a non-conference tournament in November. Not sure if they are trying to schedule something still.

L. Wade Childress

Too stupid to be real
Reaction score
I am currently doing my own personal “as it happened” of the Tennessee game last year.

what an amazing couple of hours despite the loss.

douglasbader

Reaction score
Another reason to feel positive about Iowa next year is that during this coronavirus shut down they have players who are likely to work out as hard or harder than ever. Garza is already working out lake a maniac. I would be Weiskamp is doing the same along with everyone else on the team.

That won't be the case for everyone if they are away from the discipline of their team structure or don't have gym access.

hawkeyealum

Subscribes to Playboy for the articles
Reaction score
Another reason to feel positive about Iowa next year is that during this coronavirus shut down they have players who are likely to work out as hard or harder than ever. Garza is already working out lake a maniac. I would be Weiskamp is doing the same along with everyone else on the team.

That won't be the case for everyone if they are away from the discipline of their team structure or don't have gym access.
Joe is probably living with his lady playing house

hawkeyealum

Reaction score

So other than Garza everyone on Iowa could fall into the second category of not having access other than the coaches sons

douglasbader

Reaction score
So other than Garza everyone on Iowa could fall into the second category of not having access other than the coaches sons
Hell no. Wieskamp has full access to a gym. Fredrick likely does. The McCaffery's obviously do. I would bet all of them except maybe Toussaint if he is stuck in New York are going to be set up well.

hawkeyealum

Reaction score
I’m not trying to be a dick but I’m not following along how you think everyone on iowa could have access to a gym and will be working out harder than ever but most players on other teams won’t.

I have no facts to back this up with with workout facilities all over the country closing I think the number of players with access to a place like Luka is using would be very small.

hawkeyealum

Reaction score
And out of curiousity does Wieskamps family have their own court or something? If not where is he going?

douglasbader

Reaction score
I’m not trying to be a dick but I’m not following along how you think everyone on iowa could have access to a gym and will be working out harder than ever but most players on other teams won’t.

I have no facts to back this up with with workout facilities all over the country closing I think the number of players with access to a place like Luka is using would be very small.
I think this is the issue if you aren't following along. I didn't say that. Go back up and read what I wrote again.

StinkyMcFadden

She/Her
Reaction score

LOL.

They're all playing Fortnight and whacking off.

Except JoeW. He's online looking through different hairstyles that best match the shape of his face.

CamelTones

Has Shoved A Live Shrimp Up His Ass
Reaction score
Garza was working out with Morsell and Tomaic from Maryland. They both go to the same training place.

Jim

Enjoys Birding
Reaction score
He's been letting him for years. Stop it.
Dude. Don’t you think this situation is a little different? Half the membership is pissed they closed and losing their minds. You let Joe in to shoot some hoops and Brett’s house is getting burned to the ground. Don’t be an idiot here, Doug.

Jim

Enjoys Birding
Reaction score
I would think he’s referring to shutting the school down for C19 and allowing one person access to a public building that no one else can access.
It’s the Y, but yeah, this.

douglasbader

Reaction score
Dude. Don’t you think this situation is a little different? Half the membership is pissed they closed and losing their minds. You let Joe in to shoot some hoops and Brett’s house is getting burned to the ground. Don’t be an idiot here, Doug.
Oh for fucks sake man. I'm not the one being an idiot here and fuck everyone that thinks like this.

douglasbader

Reaction score
I would think he’s referring to shutting the school down for C19 and allowing one person access to a public building that no one else can access.
That happens all the fucking time. People with keys get access to the building when the rest of the people don't. How many guys across the country are opened up for some pick up ball in the evening because a teacher or staff has the keys?

douglasbader

Reaction score
It’s the Y, but yeah, this.
Was everyone FURIOUS and LOSING THEIR MINDS!! when they let him in on Christmas night a few years ago? I mean, half the membership was PISSED they couldn't work out so obviously they shouldn't have done it.

Lol.

Jim

Enjoys Birding
Reaction score
Was everyone FURIOUS and LOSING THEIR MINDS!! when they let him in on Christmas night a few years ago? I mean, half the membership was PISSED they couldn't work out so obviously they shouldn't have done it.

Lol.
Holy shit, you are going to do this? Ok, dork. No, people weren’t pissed because the Y was open 3 hours earlier in the day. Directly from the horses mouth: no one is getting in the Y at this time. It’s closed and guys are pissed they can’t work out. Why is that so hard for you to understand the difference between Christmas night and a national and state emergency? Good god, man. Relax.

Jim

Enjoys Birding
Reaction score
It’s the same with schools. My wife has a key to get in anytime she wants 365. Right now, nope. She can only enter the building for 2 hours on Monday morning to grab anything she needs for the next 3 weeks. This isn’t the same as gaining access on a weekend when the rest of the building is closed. Damn it. I just got Lwaded.

douglasbader

Reaction score
Holy shit, you are going to do this? Ok, dork. No, people weren’t pissed because the Y was open 3 hours earlier in the day. Directly from the horses mouth: no one is getting in the Y at this time. It’s closed and guys are pissed they can’t work out. Why is that so hard for you to understand the difference between Christmas night and a national and state emergency? Good god, man. Relax.
Holy shit indeed. There isn't another living and breathing soul in Muscatine that has to use the YMCA and Wieskamp would be the only one that actually would have a case for it.

Anyone who would object to him using the gym with nobody else in it is a fucking moron. You're no better than than an old lady screaming about shit at a city council meeting.

Hawk&Balls

NOT a member
Reaction score
I really don't care, but I'm going to be kind of pissed when this goes for 3-4 months and still get charged to use it while it's closed

Jim

Enjoys Birding
Reaction score
Holy shit indeed. There isn't another living and breathing soul in Muscatine that has to use the YMCA and Wieskamp would be the only one that actually would have a case for it.

Anyone who would object to him using the gym with nobody else in it is a fucking moron. You're no better than than an old lady screaming about shit at a city council meeting.
Oh man, you are getting dumber. Only one with a case? This is where sports makes us idiots. You don’t think people with medical conditions who need daily exercise to get them back on track deserve to use the Y more than a pussy ass college basketball player? That’s fucking dumb. Bret would lose his job if he let Joe into the Y right now. Thankfully, he’s not an idiot and knows this.

douglasbader

Reaction score
Oh man, you are getting dumber. Only one with a case? This is where sports makes us idiots. You don’t think people with medical conditions who need daily exercise to get them back on track deserve to use the Y more than a pussy ass college basketball player? That’s fucking dumb. Bret would lose his job if he let Joe into the Y right now. Thankfully, he’s not an idiot and knows this.
I pay my taxes!! If all of us can't use it than none of us can!! I demand to be heard at this council meeting!!

What a fucking dork.

Jim

Enjoys Birding
Reaction score
I pay my taxes!! If all of us can't use it than none of us can!! I demand to be heard at this council meeting!!

What a fucking dork.
I don’t give a fuck who uses the Y. I’m only telling you first hand information why Joe will not be shooting hoops at the Y as long as it’s closed. But, carry on.