Pedro

Athletic Lumberjack
Reaction score
Mac has to be doing this on purpose.

Doesn't he?

douglasbader

Said Tom Brady's Career Was Over in 2008
Reaction score
Oh, great, bohannon is going to be the super annoying woke college athlete fighting the system this year. Should be wonderful.

douglasbader

Reaction score
Gee Jordan, why don't you give your coach or AD a call and ask you fucking tool?

The replies, lol. The NCAA is EVIL!! All they care about is money!! You aren't safe and should use this as a platform!! Don't be afraid to question!!

douglasbader

Reaction score
None. Play or don’t play.
If he does this shit all year I'm kind of going to wonder if it was better if they denied his waiver.

Can't wait to hear every Jay Bilas hot take from him.

douglasbader

Reaction score
He doesn't actually give a flying fuck though. He went from specifically asking about what precautions were being taken for college athletes, but then when called out in his comments he says this....

Lol. He's completely full of shit and attention whoring. Trust me, I would know.

L. Wade Childress

Too stupid to be real
Reaction score
Of course he is. Just like the whole transfer article. Who gives a shit, he’s still hilarious and awesome.

Revolver

Will Ruin Your Thread and Crush Your Dreams
Reaction score
Of course he is. Just like the whole transfer article. Who gives a shit, he’s still hilarious and awesome.
If he becomes the most prolific three point shooter in Big Ten history and helps lead the Hawkeyes to a second weekend (at worst) at the dance he can say whatever he wants.

Monster

Fapped to The Karate Kid Wearing a Mask
Reaction score
He doesn't actually give a flying fuck though. He went from specifically asking about what precautions were being taken for college athletes, but then when called out in his comments he says this....

Lol. He's completely full of shit and attention whoring. Trust me, I would know.
He didn't give any indication in his first tweet that he was only concerned about his safety. You may not like the overall message, but he's not being inconsistent. You're just reading it that way.

douglasbader

Reaction score
He didn't give any indication in his first tweet that he was only concerned about his safety. You may not like the overall message, but he's not being inconsistent. You're just reading it that way.
What? Lol.

Read his quote again. "However, what precautions are being taken for us college athletes across the country?"

L. Wade Childress

Too stupid to be real
Reaction score
In his never ending quest for player safety Jordan appears to have decided that partying with the other white folk from the team in northwest iowa is a great idea

douglasbader

Reaction score
No, the actual story is the part where you get asked what you're talking about and how you know and you get to say it. Just skip to that part.
Do we even need to ask him though? He saw pics or heard from someone that bohannon is hanging out with other people and likely drinking and not social distancing.

Huge story.

L. Wade Childress

Too stupid to be real
Reaction score
No, the actual story is the part where you get asked what you're talking about and how you know and you get to say it. Just skip to that part.
I assumed that a large chunk of posters here follow the players on social media. Since you obviously don’t, several of them are partying up in the IGL as usual. This isn’t a story in itself, but following Jordan’s public comments about the NCAA providing player safety it made me chuckle.

now go learn how to be a more effective asshole because you suck at it.

Hawk_Kegmasters

Saw Spice World in Theaters
Reaction score
I assumed that a large chunk of posters here follow the players on social media. Since you obviously don’t, several of them are partying up in the IGL as usual. This isn’t a story in itself, but following Jordan’s public comments about the NCAA providing player safety it made me chuckle.

now go learn how to be a more effective asshole because you suck at it.
IGL?

eclone

Former VEISHEA Exec Committee Member
Reaction score
People really refer to them as the Iowa Great Lakes? I've never heard that.
No. Everyone calls it Boji. Or maybe Okoboji if they're feeling formal.

Spirit Lake, Lake Park, Arnolds Park, Orleans, and Wahpeton get left out.