**2020 Iowa Basketball Off-Season Thread**

TJones3312

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
I don't follow any of the players. The closest would be Frank Garza and Tyler Goodson's mom.
We did a zoom call with a shit ton of people we tailgate with. Goodson’s dad was on it and he’s funny as fuck. /csb

Wayne Rogers

Has Bad Ideas
Reaction score
Luka Garza unsure if he'll stay in NBA draft or return to Iowa because of 'unknown'

douglasbader

Said Tom Brady's Career Was Over in 2008
Reaction score
Luka Garza unsure if he'll stay in NBA draft or return to Iowa because of 'unknown'

If you read it, he is basically telling Myron he is coming back unless he gets a guarantee of a roster spot. He's coming back.

Reaction score
Yep. He has communicated it clearly the whole time. I don't see a path for him to get the guarantee he's looking for under these circumstances. I suspect he sees that also but he's not going to close any doors right now.

Slidewilly

Independent centrist moderate
Reaction score
I'm a retard on here. I'm a moron in chat. I create threads like "Halo.... show me your TITS!!" here. That is for an audience of about 50 posters that have been posting regularly together for over a decade.
Saved for posterity.

douglasbader

Said Tom Brady's Career Was Over in 2008
Reaction score
I've got no idea how hard other players are working in other programs, but it is encouraging to see how much work guys like Toussaint and Patrick are putting in and getting bigger and stronger.

That along with knowing the entire starting 5 is a bunch of hard working guys is a good sign for the season.

Herky823

5 Shirt Larry
Reaction score
I’m sure Fran will call some ref a queer and the whole season will be ruined.
Someone on here said we were in the middle of one of the better periods for Hawkeye sports. Football rolling, basketball looking dangerous coming up on the BTT and set for next year and wrestling about to win a national title. We can’t have nice things

Reaction score

Okay, so Jordan's been working out, new hips and all.

Creed

Wears Adult-Sized Underoos
Reaction score
Not putting any limits on that dude. He's just wired different and probably gonna be my favorite Hawkeye of all time.
Couldn’t agree more. For as excited as I am to watch him during the upcoming season, I’m equally as disappointed for missing out on watching him in the tournament this season. He is an all-timer.