**2020 Iowa Basketball Off-Season Thread**

FrodoTBaggin

Balding and Demands Accuracy
Reaction score
Why is bohannon being such a faggot about covid? He posts pictures of himself partying constantly. Fuck him if he doesn't want to play as long as Luka is coming back.

douglasbader

Said Tom Brady's Career Was Over in 2008
Reaction score
Why is bohannon being such a faggot about covid? He posts pictures of himself partying constantly. Fuck him if he doesn't want to play as long as Luka is coming back.
He's the worst. If he wasn't a Hawkeye I would fucking hate him. I barely like him as it is.

douglasbader

Reaction score
It also blows up these dumb arguments like "why would this player or this person or that want to see the season canceled when their job or whatever might be at stake??"

Gee, maybe because human beings are stupid and love attention and don't think about what shit means overall.

L. Wade Childress

Too stupid to be real
Reaction score
Jorbo is a huge attention seeking douche which is why he’s one of my favorite players ever

douglasbader

Reaction score
I don't know what Luka is going to do for sure (Frank seems to be trying hard to push him to go pro I think and is building the narrative about safety and COVID), but I sure don't want to hear a fucking word about COVID or social distancing being the reason.

Frank is trying to put it on everyone that they are ruining things by not wearing a mask or social distancing and it might force Luka to go pro, and then you see this. Old, young. No masks. No social distancing. Everyone hanging on Luka and him doing the same.

Lol. Of course.

CamelTones

Has Shoved A Live Shrimp Up His Ass
Reaction score
Garza invited to the NBA combine which may or may not happen. That should help him make his decision...

douglasbader

Reaction score
Frank is re-tweeting all sorts of COVID-19 doom and gloom posts, he also is leaking the NBA combine stuff confirming to reporters and also having them build the case that the NCAA is forcing players into a decision.

My guess is unless something changes for the better in the next week (either better virus news or NCAA pushes back the date) that Luka will declare pro and blame the virus and NCAA for the uncertainty that forced him to go.

Stomper15

Not A TOR Poster
Reaction score
Could anyone else see this coming with Jordan bohannon posting photos partying in Lake Okoboji without a mask? All while complaining about the NCAA keeping players safe on Twitter? Similarly, Weiskamp was also in the mix.

Last edited:

AZmessDAWG

Loved and Defended The Criminal Until the Bitter End
Reaction score
I don’t think that’s a thing.

MikeyJoe

has a big head
Reaction score
Weird. Rob blocked me but I don’t really remember ever interacting with him. What’s up @RobHowe
Someone else on Twitter the other day complained about one of the beat writers going through a tweet that was critical of them and blocking everyone who liked it. Possible that's what happened to you.

Revolver

Will Ruin Your Thread and Crush Your Dreams
Reaction score
Someone else on Twitter the other day complained about one of the beat writers going through a tweet that was critical of them and blocking everyone who liked it. Possible that's what happened to you.
Lololololololol!

Silky Johnson

Probably Needs to GFH
Reaction score
Fuuuuccccckkkkkk. I’m 90% sure he’s gonna leave and you can’t blame him one bit. There are a trillion worse things in the world but it blows that we’ve waited our whole lives for a season like this and a crazy fluke is going to screw it all up. Damn.

CamelTones

Has Shoved A Live Shrimp Up His Ass
Reaction score
Pretty much every Big Ten player that has tested the waters has announced they’re coming back. Ayo and Marcus Carr both made their decisions tonight.

Stu Beagle

Has Tiny Onions
Reaction score
Does Frank realize everyone will no longer care about his Twitter if his son is stashed on some Euro team?