**2020 Iowa Basketball Off-Season Thread**

CamelTones

Has Shoved A Live Shrimp Up His Ass
Reaction score
Franks tweets make it seem like he’s not happy with the decision and he’s trying to convince himself it’s the right decision.

CamelTones

Reaction score
Since he hasn’t announced and we can still play the hypothetical game....if he doesn’t come back the front court is Nunge off an ACL, Josh O who I believe is still in London and? Patrick? I assume it’s too late to add any sort of grad transfer.

CurdMan

TurdMan DDS
Reaction score
Since he hasn’t announced and we can still play the hypothetical game....if he doesn’t come back the front court is Nunge off an ACL, Josh O who I believe is still in London and? Patrick? I assume it’s too late to add any sort of grad transfer.
Go from a top 5 preseason team to a fringe tourney team. That front court would get abused

CamelTones

Reaction score
His choice is actually life or death. If he leaves he dies because bohannon said he’d kill him if he makes that decision.

CurdMan

TurdMan DDS
Reaction score
Would there be anything holding him back from passing on NBA draft (since he ain’t getting drafted) and then withdrawing from school if the season gets canceled? Couldn’t he still be picked up by a euro team at that point?

ivan_drago

Fiercely Advocated for Unlimited Transfers
Reaction score
Would there be anything holding him back from passing on NBA draft (since he ain’t getting drafted) and then withdrawing from school if the season gets canceled? Couldn’t he still be picked up by a euro team at that point?
Of course.

Wanderer

Stupid Fuck
Reaction score
The question has been asked and not answered several times in this thread. I’m going with Ivan’s answer.

CamelTones

Reaction score
Dallas Clark the only guy that had a PC with a coach in attendance to announce they were going pro?