2020 recruiting

douglasbader

Said Tom Brady's Career Was Over in 2008
Reaction score
Xavier Foster continues to fall and is down to #62. I won't be surprised if he is outside the Top 75 in the final rankings.

Mo T

Carnie Profiler
Reaction score
Thanks for the update with picture of the update without picture.

The Full Monte

Does Weirdo Fat Guy Shit
Reaction score
Xavier Foster continues to fall and is down to #62. I won't be surprised if he is outside the Top 75 in the final rankings.
i don’t think Foster is nearly as good as he was originally thought to be...but his decision to go to ISU is baffling.

HerkyHopeful

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
Cade Cunningham
i don’t think Foster is nearly as good as he was originally thought to be...but his decision to go to ISU is baffling.
Definitely not what many thought he would be. But Fran could do wonders with his skill set. "CSP" I'm not so sure has the marbles to do so, which makes his decision to play there humorous.

The Full Monte

Does Weirdo Fat Guy Shit
Reaction score
his highlights always crack me up. Balling on 6’4” white kids in southern Iowa.

douglasbader

Reaction score
Iowa is the first to offer. Grows up a huge Hawkeye fan. Family associated with Iowa.

Picks Iowa State because he fell for their dipshit fans and was brainwashed into thinking Prohm is the reason players get to the NBA.

Months later has to watch Iowa kick the shit out of Iowa State and the Iowa big man suddenly become a Wooden Award leading candidate and lead his team to a Top 15 ranking. Also has to watch Iowa State implode and head toward a record that will be 4 or 5 games under .500

It's beautiful. It will never get old.

douglasbader

Reaction score
And is it possible that ISU is even worse next year?
It isn't only possible, it is probable.

They don't have a THT, Haliburton, Wigginton, Lard and Shayok coming in to save them like they did last year.

douglasbader

Reaction score
They also aren't going to be a destination for grad transfers as those guys want to play on teams that are likely to win, not teams that finish 14-18 or worse.

Hawkstrat

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
To Hoiberg's credit, he saw a relatively untapped way to get talent. That's just not the case anymore.

StinkyMcFadden

She/Her
Reaction score
Iowa is the first to offer. Grows up a huge Hawkeye fan. Family associated with Iowa.

Picks Iowa State because he fell for their dipshit fans and was brainwashed into thinking Prohm is the reason players get to the NBA.

Months later has to watch Iowa kick the shit out of Iowa State and the Iowa big man suddenly become a Wooden Award leading candidate and lead his team to a Top 15 ranking. Also has to watch Iowa State implode and head toward a record that will be 4 or 5 games under .500

Oh, and 3/4ths of their fan base wants to fire the coach and although they won’t do it this year, they may have to next year.

BBK

THE GRINGOOOOO
Reaction score

Another thing worth noting is kids that age don't really think big picture or long term as much, and are far more focused in the now and what they see in front of them.

There's no way that kid hasn't had about a billion second thoughts in the last couple months.

hawkeyealum

Subscribes to Playboy for the articles
Reaction score
Another thing worth noting is kids that age don't really think big picture or long term as much, and are far more focused in the now and what they see in front of them.

There's no way that kid hasn't had about a billion second thoughts in the last couple months.
He should be having a billion second thoughts about this hair

CamelTones

Has Shoved A Live Shrimp Up His Ass
Reaction score
If those 2 can shoot and make 3s as well as crash the boards they’ll be fine.

Stomper15

Not A TOR Poster
Reaction score
If those 2 can shoot and make 3s as well as crash the boards they’ll be fine.
Agreed. This biggest issue in this class is not having two bigs. I don't see a way that Fran can get away without bringing in a grad transfer to fill in the gaps that Kriener will leave at the center position -- especially if Garza leaves himself via professional basketball or a grad transfer.

douglasbader

Reaction score
Agreed. This biggest issue in this class is not having two bigs. I don't see a way that Fran can get away without bringing in a grad transfer to fill in the gaps that Kriener will leave at the center position -- especially if Garza leaves himself via professional basketball or a grad transfer.
What the fuck?

Also, did you forget that Jack Nunge exists still?

Stomper15

Not A TOR Poster
Reaction score
What the fuck?

Also, did you forget that Jack Nunge exists still?
Humor me (or don’t) on the bold. And of course, no on Nunge - but he’s not a 5. But in a world where Kriener and Garza are gone, Nunge and Ogundle are not going to get it done from a big perspective.

Jimmie Dimmick

Dog Crap Litterer
Reaction score
Humor me (or don’t) on the bold. And of course, no on Nunge - but he’s not a 5. But in a world where Kriener and Garza are gone, Nunge and Ogundle are not going to get it done from a big perspective.
Nunge, who gained 25 elbees of muscle in a year, has a year off.

douglasbader

Reaction score
I would bet Nunge is a 5 next year, at least as much as Kreiner is.

Hawk&Balls

NOT a member
Reaction score
I love over nunge as much as anyone, I just don't think you can cou t on him u til you see what he is.

Shpadoinkle

Tagline-havin' son of a bitch
Reaction score
Nunge has to be a five. Putting him at the four will stall the offense and make the defense too slow.

CamelTones

Has Shoved A Live Shrimp Up His Ass
Reaction score
Which Murray is considered the better player?

eclone

Former VEISHEA Exec Committee Member
Reaction score
I actually don't know if this one going to end up going your way
I feel pretty good that neither of the barely recruited Murrays will end up scoring over 1,200 points, 550 rebounds, 200 steals, 160 assists and win more than 78 games at Iowa

Revolver

Will Ruin Your Thread and Crush Your Dreams
Reaction score
I feel pretty good that neither of the barely recruited Murrays will end up scoring over 1,200 points, 550 rebounds, 200 steals, 160 assists and win more than 78 games at Iowa
Both sons will be frosh on the National Champs next year, though.

wondergrape

Has Bad Hair
Reaction score
Cool, but the barely recruited Aaron White blew past most of those numbers. Anything is possible.

I like what I'm seeing of Keegan.

Reaction score
Cool, but the barely recruited Aaron White blew past most of those numbers. Anything is possible.

I like what I'm seeing of Keegan.
I understand one is a better shooter and the other is more of a slasher, which one is Keegan?