Former VEISHEA Exec Committee Member
- Aug 29, 2007
- Reaction score
Might want to wait to see him play a single college game under Fran before declaring shit like this.
Sibley ended up in Conference USA to boot.
I typically joke about not putting any effort into the out of conference schedule, but this year they apparently put a lot of effort into making it as bad as possible.We would be screwed if it was the bad old days when they seeded the tournament by RPI. Our non-conf schedule is ass this year.
forget it lol. I’m stupid.The guy from KCJJ who is on TOS posted this:
"Info from someone at the scrimmage.
1) Iowa won the 20 minute game 42-28. Tied the 1st 10 minute game @ 24-24 and Iowa won the 2nd 10 minute game 25-18.
2) Keegan was by far the best player.
3) Iowa will be improved defensively.
4) Sandfort played very well and hit some 3's.
5) Rebraca was solid but not super productive.
6) Joe Toussaint was up and down.
7) Patrick played well.
8) Jordan hit around 35-40% on his 3's.
9) Ulis has filled out and played great defense.
10) Perkins was not at his best.
11) Mulvey looked pretty good.
12) Josh O. moved well and played fairly well. Did not play that much.
13) Kris looked fairly smooth, needs to be more aggressive."