**2021 Iowa Basketball Offseason Thread**

Wanderer

Stupid Fuck
Reaction score
The most offensive thing I got out of that is that I learned CF charges 12 fucking dollars a month for premium access. What kind of mouth-breather would actually pay for that?

... don't answer that question.
If they don’t charge $12/month, they aren’t going to be able to keep it free!!! Seriously, though, that band of alcoholic douchebags who act like teenagers is going to produce premium content? They’re like the next generation of Pharty.

nolookpass

Feels the Bern
Reaction score
Looks like the former Clone has some cash and will be most likely writing a Czech to the Linn Mar Kings..

L. Wade Childress

Too stupid to be real
Reaction score
Based on the fact that he was recording it, I sort of doubt that jorbo was in the wrong here. Imagine being 30 something and giving a shit about Jordan bohannon.

Geese

LOVES Chris Williams
Reaction score
Prob was camel. Dude shoves shrimp up his ass. Nothing he won't stoop to

CamelTones

Has Shoved A Live Shrimp Up His Ass
Reaction score
It was me. Because I’m a liar and a scumbag.

Hawkstrat

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
Am I looking at a different video? It looks like the guy on Jbo's left comes up from behind taps him on the shoulder and acts like he is trying to calm things down then all the sudden punches him. How is that not a sucker punch?
I watched it again and you are 100% correct. Kid with a big head was kind of playing peacemaker, sidled up to bohannon- hand on shoulder, then unloaded.

Chocolate buttermilk

Needs to GFH
Reaction score
It never looked like the Oregon guy touched him. I heard people were upset bohannon was pouring drinks on people from the top floor at DC’s.

CamelTones

Has Shoved A Live Shrimp Up His Ass
Reaction score
Is there any news on if the concrete is ok?
It’s got a red coloring to it.

I’m not sure which is more annoying to read. The people saying he deserved it or the people that say if it was a Clone hit by an Iowa player they would still call it assault and they need to take a break from Twitter.

You’re not taking a break from Twitter.

Silky Johnson

Probably Needs to GFH
Reaction score
It’s got a red coloring to it.

I’m not sure which is more annoying to read. The people saying he deserved it or the people that say if it was a Clone hit by an Iowa player they would still call it assault and they need to take a break from Twitter.

You’re not taking a break from Twitter.
None of the above. The people arguing about whether having 500+ Twitter followers is impressive.