hawkeyealum

Subscribes to Playboy for the articles
Reaction score
Friend sent me this today. I’m going to bombard him with dick pics

Reactions: BBK

The Full Monte

Does Weirdo Fat Guy Shit
Reaction score
He broke up with his gf and is returning to seek a NC and deep Dick every woman in Iowa City.
I’ve always thought it was the responsible thing to do when one is athletically gifted as young Luka to procreate as much as possible for your hometown team

frankly, the UofI should be creating funds to support every child he’s able to sire with a woman over 6ft tall

WCFHawkeye

actually likes the XFL
Reaction score
but but but he made that shot hurr durr

(there's still no picture that better encapsulates The Criminal era than a pudgy 5'9 dude going for a contested layup against someone who actually looks the part of a D1 basketball player)
But he led the team in steals and assists a couple times. He probably should have played more.

"led or shared team-high honors in steals twice and assists once..."
Screenshot_20210406-101059_Samsung Internet.jpg

Will McCoy

Douchebag
Reaction score
And 8th in the Big 10
Based on all the teams (HM, MM, LM) that have made NCAA tournament runs, I’ve convinced myself that a top 30 team is reasonably “good enough” to make a run.
Pile up enough chances and get to the sweet 16 or beyond.

fossilhawk

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
But he led the team in steals and assists a couple times. He probably should have played more.

"led or shared team-high honors in steals twice and assists once..."
View attachment 26985
Is this an attempt to own me by trying to compare a player that led historically bad teams in a couple of categories to a player who leads the entire all-time fucking program in a couple of categories?

I just want to make sure that's what you're going for here.

Swingin' Dick Stanzi

Dirty Cheat
Reaction score
Is this an attempt to own me by trying to compare a player that led historically bad teams in a couple of categories to a player who leads the entire all-time fucking program in a couple of categories?

I just want to make sure that's what you're going for here.
Clam down. He’s just making fun of how pathetic The Criminal Jr’s bio is (the highlight is “led team in steals in a game twice and assists in a game once”).

Thomas Wolsey

Likes Your Post
Reaction score
Liam, Patrick, Murray and Perkins would be a pretty good start defensively. If they could get another plus level backcourt player they could be pretty damn good.

kenos

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
Liam, Patrick, Murray and Perkins would be a pretty good start defensively. If they could get another plus level backcourt player they could be pretty damn good.
I command thee make it happen wolsey

more ice, less hedge, more man against five-out

Reaction score
Verbal Commits lists him in the portal 36 minutes ago. This tweet was 32 minutes ago. Great job sourcing
Sorry, not going to ding someone for sourcing because it was posted 4 minutes earlier unless there is evidence. For all we know he was on the phone with Liam's dad during those 4 minutes and tweeted after he hung up.

douglasbader

Said Tom Brady's Career Was Over in 2008
Reaction score
It looks like this is going to be what it is. Frank is tweeting every human being in the world.

I hope Luka is careful what Frank gets him into post-college.
I really really hope Luka is careful with Frank. I don't want to see the possible/likely article down the road.

Shawneemicks

Has said plenty of things dumber than this
Reaction score
Unless this guy is Wilt Chamberlains son I’m going to guess he’d change those 11 Oregon dunks into 9-10.