**2021 Iowa Basketball Offseason Thread**

Lee Beevers

They/Them
Reaction score
It is also the best thing about halo. Don’t get asses in seats if we all tell each other every Middle Aged family man thing we do is awesome
it should also be noted that jogger and coffee cake are the two most notable trolls on this site. Jog is pretty good natured about it as well. Coff is just a total jackass on here. I’m sure he’s a nice enough guy IRL though.

Vacations at the Wisconsin Dells
Reaction score
it should also be noted that jogger and coffee cake are the two most notable trolls on this site. Jog is pretty good natured about it as well. Coff is just a total jackass on here. I’m sure he’s a nice enough guy IRL though.
I posted a beautiful sunset pic that my pants barely showed up in and caught shit for selection of said pants in this thread. How the fuck is that a troll?

Lee Beevers

They/Them
Reaction score
I posted a beautiful sunset pic that my pants barely showed up in and caught shit for selection of said pants in this thread. How the fuck is that a troll?
that specific post was not a troll. Many of your other posts are trolls.

Vacations at the Wisconsin Dells
Reaction score
I'm shocked the guy who is known for tailoring his jeans dresses like a fucking douchebag.
Don't you wear similar pants when you take your kayak out???
Shocker that the guy who spends 14 hours a day staring at a screen can't relate to outdoor clothing options.

douglasbader

Said Tom Brady's Career Was Over in 2008
Reaction score
The Dad and I call it like we see it. Enjoy your dinner tonight from your suburban Starbucks you cuck fuck.
Sorry for the late response, was outside mowing the lawn.

douglasbader

Reaction score
Yep. I’m always entertained when he slaps the mouse around. Like a cat toying with his prey.
Shit, if you like that, you should see how good his wife is with all the boyz. It's magical.

I mean, not as magical as when you are gagging and crying on your knees taking Dr. Z's load, but still pretty good.

Fletch

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
Shit, if you like that, you should see how good his wife is with all the boyz. It's magical.

I mean, not as magical as when you are gagging and crying on your knees taking Dr. Z's load, but still pretty good.
Has it been a month since you last cried about this? Right on queue.

douglasbader

Reaction score
Has it been a month since you last cried about this? Right on queue.
I wasn't the one crying. We can replay the tape on that, it was you with tears streaming down your face defending your man.

douglasbader

Reaction score
"You're a piece of shit for real!!"

**gagging sounds** **slurping**

Fletch

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
I wasn't the one crying. We can replay the tape on that, it was you with tears streaming down your face defending your man.
I called you a piece of shit. It was and still is a true statement. You are a piece of shit.

douglasbader

Reaction score
I called you a piece of shit. It was and still is a true statement. You are a piece of shit.
I'm sorry I hurt your man's feelings and he cried and went away for a few days. You guys have that crying thing in common at least.

And you're ugly.

Fletch

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
I'm sorry I hurt your man's feelings and he cried and went away for a few days. You guys have that crying thing in common at least.

And you're ugly.
You’re the one that keeps bringing it up. Sorry that you’re a piece of shit.

Your wife doesn’t think I’m ugly.

douglasbader

Reaction score
You’re the one that keeps bringing it up. Sorry that you’re a piece of shit.

Your wife doesn’t think I’m ugly.
Right, I keep bringing it up because you cried like a baby over Dr. Zaius of all people and flipped out. It was hilarious.

That and you are an ugly NERD!!