**2021 Iowa Basketball Offseason Thread**

Vacations at the Wisconsin Dells
Reaction score
I really wish tampering would be investigated with this shit.

Verbal

The Brave Little Poster
Reaction score
Staring blankly into the huddle and dribbling to the baseline without purpose. They really nailed his expected contributions in that photoshop.

BBK

THE GRINGOOOOO
Reaction score
Given CJ's physique, a blue shirt might be more fitting.

Maybe Cal can help him with that. That and helping him with not being injured more often than Ken Griffey Jr.

AZmessDAWG

Loved and Defended The Criminal Until the Bitter End
Reaction score
Looking forward to Jordan and Connor starting next year and balling on all you MFs.

Getting pissed as fuck, but defending Woodbury, Gesell, and Horner until the bitter end.

The success is gonna be beautiful.
I’m glad it worked out but it sure seemed bad at the time!

cloudhawk

Special
Reaction score
Looking forward to Jordan and Connor starting next year and balling on all you MFs.

Getting pissed as fuck, but defending Woodbury, Gesell, and Horner until the bitter end.

I for one can't wait for Iowa to suck donkey balls and completely implode in order to show you Beebs! I hope they lose every game (except clones) just so I can enjoy myself so much.

Stu Beagle

Has Tiny Onions
Reaction score

Define success

Reaction score
bohannon was on the ABC national news tonight giving his opinion on the NIL stuff.

StinkyMcFadden

She/Her
Reaction score
I don't remember seeing this video. Pretty neat when you know it translates to the Big 10.

Fuck CJ.