2022 Basketball Recruiting

douglasbader

Said Tom Brady's Career Was Over in 2008
Reaction score
I hit show ignored. LOL at anyone who doesn't have that fucking idiot on ignore by now.

hawkeyealum

Subscribes to Playboy for the articles
Reaction score
Just when I was getting excited for dasonte

HerkyHopeful

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
Just when I was getting excited for dasonte
Too many posters overly confident about Fran landing his plan A at the PG position. This is just karma smacking us in the face. Will Fran once again be the bridesmaid?

Reaction score
Illinois has now received commitments from 3 shooting guards across the 2021/2022 classes in the past few weeks. Hopefully this means they don’t have room for Jaden Schutt.

MSU has also offered Schutt and may be tough to beat. I think he’s good enough that he could really blow up and get offers from a host of blue bloods

Saul Berkley

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
Junior year highlights from Josh Dix of Council Bluffs Lincoln. I really would not be mad if Iowa offered.

Actually seems to be a pretty good athlete. If he is a legit 6'5, I wonder why the lack of offers so far.

Reaction score
Actually seems to be a pretty good athlete. If he is a legit 6'5, I wonder why the lack of offers so far.
Not sure. I looked up his stats and he shot 55% from the field and 38% from 3, so it's not like he's just a chucker. His a/to was almost 4/1. Over 7 rebounds per game.

The Iowa staff apparently likes Steven Kramer from Johnston, but to me, Dix is the much better prospect at this point.

Talkin' Goat

Lothario
Reaction score
Gonna need some @AZmess commentary on this young man from Council Bluffs Lincoln before I can form an opinion.

Saul Berkley

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
Not sure. I looked up his stats and he shot 55% from the field and 38% from 3, so it's not like he's just a chucker. His a/to was almost 4/1. Over 7 rebounds per game.

The Iowa staff apparently likes Steven Kramer from Johnston, but to me, Dix is the much better prospect at this point.
Yea that is odd. I had no idea Kramer was considered a legit D1 prospect. Dix seems like he was a way higher ceiling to me.

HerkyHopeful

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
Lipsey is peter jok all over again. Once a very high end recruit that had an injury setback but is still a real good player. Surprised Fran hadn't gone after him. Looking forward to watching him win 13 games season for the clonez.

Hawkstrat

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
Bain probably shouldn't tag the player's twitter account. Recruiting is strange enough without the open invite to plead your team's case anonymously to a child.

Hawk4Life25

LIAR and SCUMBAG
Reaction score
The Kramer/Dix debate is interesting....I think Josh Dix is a little more polished as a player however Kramer strikes me as a better athlete but still developing from a skills perspective. Kramer showed a lot of promise in the state tourney which brought interest from Iowa.

Saul Berkley

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
The Kramer/Dix debate is interesting....I think Josh Dix is a little more polished as a player however Kramer strikes me as a better athlete but still developing from a skills perspective. Kramer showed a lot of promise in the state tourney which brought interest from Iowa.
Interesting. Dix seemed like the better athlete to me from the few videos I have seen. He seems to have a little more burst off the dribble than Kramer. Seems quicker and a little better ball handler too.

kenos

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
Just offer him already. He's a good recruit and being an in-state guy he is likely to stay. Unless he has a shitty Uncle. Does anyone know about his Uncles?
His Uncle Red has a sketchy rep.

kenos

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
His Uncle Lumpy is no good, and his Swedish Uncle Bent is a mess, too.

kenos

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
pretty high jugend factor on that clone

should have gone to wisky