2022 Football Recruiting

Reaction score
That might be the best offer sheet by an Iowa player ever
The question is the number of commitables he has. He appears to be Sargent level; nothing wrong with that, but the film doesn't indicate Karan Higdon level, for example (to me, so far).

HerkyHopeful

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
A lot of uncommitable sec offers I imagine but still would be a great pickup at the RB position.

Just the Iowa guys rubbing their balls for him this far, I'd be more confident if national guys were rubbing their balls for Iowa as well.

Greg Obrecht

Reaction score
I want you to put your hands together and welcome him
to the stage. A big round of applause for Jackson height's own...Mr. Randy Watson!

L. Wade Childress

Too stupid to be real
Reaction score
4* on rivals. No way all those offers are commitable but he’s moving up their rankings.

CurdMan

TurdMan DDS
Reaction score
Such a weird recruitment. A ton of early offers and then was literally down to two- Iowa and Marshall. Not sure how to view that.

Talkin' Goat

Lothario
Reaction score
Such a weird recruitment. A ton of early offers and then was literally down to two- Iowa and Marshall. Not sure how to view that.
Seems pretty obvious based on the article linked above where he says he got heavy during the pandemic. Also think he seems like a pretty solid kid to take a chance on, especially if he’s slimmed back down.

The Dad

Legitimately bald forever and stupid looking
Reaction score
Hopefully he slims down, has a monster year, then honors his commitment.

CurdMan

TurdMan DDS
Reaction score
Does it not say his finalists were auburn and South Carolina?
He told 247 within the last week that he had two commitable offers. Iowa and Marshall. I like his film and love that he at least at one point was a guy that a ton of places wanted. But Auburn and South Carolina were not options for him at this point, according to him

Reaction score
He told 247 within the last week that he had two commitable offers. Iowa and Marshall. I like his film and love that he at least at one point was a guy that a ton of places wanted. But Auburn and South Carolina were not options for him at this point, according to him
Glad to read that. The weight may account for the less than scintillating highlight vid.

douglasbader

Said Tom Brady's Career Was Over in 2008
Reaction score
They seem him as a Shonn Greene type that got fat but has the ability to get back in shape and be dominant.

Reaction score
Blair says three unnamed teams tried to get back in in the past two weeks but were unsuccessful. Im not going to put this in the clear 4* fuck you get but am encouraged and optimistic about Betts’ future as a recruiter and a blessing we “missed” on the white RB out of rural Illinois and had to offer as a fall back.

BBK

THE GRINGOOOOO
Reaction score
With all the racism allegations that have occurred in our program in the last year+, I couldn't be more thrilled to see that big dick MF sign with Iowa.

I hope the KF culture is going hard in the opposite direction. I want my man to have the most ridiculous hair possible, face tattoos, and a stable of pasty fat white women.

HerkyHopeful

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
Seems like this would be a year to take two RBs. Ended up with a last minute offer in last year's class, and both Goodson and IKM could be gone next year.

Last edited:

HerkyHopeful

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
Fucking flip phone autocorrecting everything after clearing my storage and cache

Last edited:

HerkyHopeful

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
X with the tell. It's Notre Lame or Ohio State.

Outside of Iowa having another 2015*** type season, I can't imagine a scenario where that isn't the case. 5 star kids want national contending programs, simple as that. I assume Iowa coaches likely know where they stand also and will be fine.

Last edited:

HerkyHopeful

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
One of the cyclone claims was academics, which makes a ton of sense for a guy planning to graduate early and enroll in January.

Reaction score
Outside of Iowa having another 2014 type season, I can't imagine a scenario where that isn't the case. 5 star kids want national contending programs, simple as that. I assume Iowa coaches likely know where they stand also and will be fine.
7-6 type season?