2022 Football Recruiting

The Dad

Legitimately bald forever and stupid looking
Reaction score
One of the cyclone claims was academics, which makes a ton of sense for a guy planning to graduate early and enroll in January.
I’d almost prefer it to be academics over the beetus or whatever he’s got.

HerkyHopeful

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
I’d almost prefer it to be academics over the beetus or whatever he’s got.
He put on weight. He admits it and said he noticed he was slower, his drop in recruitment validates it.

Get the dude in shape which he supposedly is again and he could be a legit stud RB recruit. Worst case scenario, he's a project.

Shawneemicks

Has said plenty of things dumber than this
Reaction score
Bert is gonna be a pain in the ass

BVHawk95

Probably Needs to GFH
Reaction score
For about 3 years until he crashes and burns.

Or his fat ass has a heart attack.

douglasbader

Said Tom Brady's Career Was Over in 2008
Reaction score
How could anyone serious about football ever choose Illinois over Iowa? Just understand the calculus there.
I mean, people said that about Iowa Basketball for a long time. Illinois isn't incapable of being good, and Bert might be the guy to make it happen.

Mo T

Carnie Profiler
Reaction score
Illinois isn't incapable of being good, and Bert might be the guy to make it happen.
Illinois has finished ranked eight times in the last 60 years. It can happen, but the sleeping giant thing with them has been overplayed.

KitKatApples

NW Season Ticket Holder (except IA games)
Reaction score
My god they're recruiting under Zook at first. Thank god they held onto him way to long instead of hiring a non terrible coach so he could fuck it up.

Debit One

Chad
Reaction score
That third video is pretty impressive.

Nice speed for a TE.

The Tin Man

Reaction score
Watching the SE Polk-Dowling game. Proctor is a man child. Just throwing kids around like rag dolls.

L. Wade Childress

Too stupid to be real
Reaction score
He’s on a team of great players who consistently plays great competition and still appears to be on another level or 2

hearing iowa is in 3rd right now behind OSU and ND, but due to his family situation playing near home may be attractive

Hawk_Kegmasters

Saw Spice World in Theaters
Reaction score
I was at Valley/Waukee NW tonight. Raridon showed some great speed when he broke away on a long TD. It was his only catch, though. The sophomore kid across the street from us covered him all night. Helluva baptism to high school football.

Reaction score
He’s on a team of great players who consistently plays great competition and still appears to be on another level or 2

hearing iowa is in 3rd right now behind OSU and ND, but due to his family situation playing near home may be attractive
we need to fucking convince him NIL locally is more lucrative. Which it could well be. A 5* in Iowa is unprecedented for like 20 years. Everyone knows who he and Proctor are. Both play uniquely revered positions at Iowa too.

BVHawk95

Probably Needs to GFH
Reaction score
I was at Valley/Waukee NW tonight. Raridon showed some great speed when he broke away on a long TD. It was his only catch, though. The sophomore kid across the street from us covered him all night. Helluva baptism to high school football.
We're in third right now, but Bock on 247 is adamant that Iowa is a player and a legitimate threat.

The Full Monte

Does Weirdo Fat Guy Shit
Reaction score
INSIDER!!!! but heard that both 5* Iowa kids could be locked up next month.
The magnitude of landing those two would be difficult to even quantify. Iowa has struggled at times to land the in-state guys that are premier national players. Add to that, a positive effect on whatever supposed racial narrative that still exists.

Those two play positions that Iowa coaches have traditionally made very very very wealthy men.