2022 Football Recruiting

Reaction score
We just rolling up like Star Trek villains.

Not to go full sugarcubes, but TBH I wish they would let the players wear black polos. Black everything. The white ones are super lame and square looking. Probably the underlying reason for our racial discord last year.

The Dad

Legitimately bald forever and stupid looking
Reaction score
Father Kasper’s pockets are slightly above the knee.

L. Wade Childress

Too stupid to be real
Reaction score
If Nwankpa doesn’t commit this weekend I don’t know what else he’s looking for. IC is clearly one of the best places for him. His other finalists can’t possibly be showing him this type of love.
agree, kid needs to do what’s best for him, but it’s not like he would be rolling the dice by staying home. He’s a lock 2nd day player if he goes to iowa.

Hawkmi

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score

Is that Kampan on Cole's left? Because he needs to be flogged and quartered for those birkenstocks.

Brad Wesley

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
If Nwankpa doesn’t commit this weekend I don’t know what else he’s looking for. IC is clearly one of the best places for him. His other finalists can’t possibly be showing him this type of love.
I’d assume his NIL opportunities would be better at Iowa vs OSU given he’d be the only five star on the team and already has a following within the state.

douglasbader

Said Tom Brady's Career Was Over in 2008
Reaction score
Sort of fun to consider that Iowa might have one of the best teams they have ever had and are an elevated run since 2015 and now there is a better fair shot they will be pulling in a bunch of 5* and 4* players the next year or so.

Hawkmi

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
I'm guessing we might have a silent commit kind of situation going on atm.

Hawkstrat

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
I'm guessing we might have a silent commit kind of situation going on atm.
I don't follow recruiting that closely, but I'm pretty sure he is going to announce on his birthday, so that would make sense.

Brad Wesley

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score

Is that Kampan on Cole's left? Because he needs to be flogged and quartered for those birkenstocks.
My mom and her white Reebok tennis shoes from 1988 think Kampman looks ridiculous.

douglasbader

Said Tom Brady's Career Was Over in 2008
Reaction score
Anyone (here) have 247 that knows which player?

Kerky

Does Not Return His Shopping Cart
Reaction score
Anyone (here) have 247 that knows which player?
A co-worker that follows ND closely just texted me that the safety that was favoring Ohio St is now trending Iowa. Not sure if he has access to 247 or not.