2023 Basketball Recruiting

CurdMan

TurdMan DDS
Reaction score

Going to be quite a bit of familiarity over the next 5 years with recruiting. Two Sandforts, Luke Wieskamp, Jack McCaffery.

Reaction score
How old are the little McCaffery and Wieskamp brothers.

hawkeyealum

Subscribes to Playboy for the articles
Reaction score
Does Iowa have a shot at him? non 50/50 answers only please.

CamelTones

Has Shoved A Live Shrimp Up His Ass
Reaction score
How does Waukee determine who gets to score all the points each game?

ClintWalker

Once visited Minnesota
Reaction score
If he likes bone chilling cold and snow Iowa has a great chance.

nolookpass

Feels the Bern
Reaction score
he's living with friends of ours. Ill contact the DMR,

Reaction score
I wouldn't be surprised if Fran offers Dallas Bear from Cedar Falls pretty soon. He's got some physical maturing to do, but you know Fran loves a lanky 6-8 forward with a versatile offensive game and 3-point range.

HerkyHopeful

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
I really enjoyed the slow motion for the left hand layup coming down the right side of the lane with both defenders on his left.
Reminds me of every drive Wieskamp made his freshman and sophomore years. Finally learned to just dunk the damn ball this year.

Stomper15

Not A TOR Poster
Reaction score
I wouldn't be surprised if Fran offers Dallas Bear from Cedar Falls pretty soon. He's got some physical maturing to do, but you know Fran loves a lanky 6-8 forward with a versatile offensive game and 3-point range.

What an odd music choice. To complete that song's music video all that is needed is a beautiful woman, a bathtub, and a scented candle.

L. Wade Childress

Too stupid to be real
Reaction score

holy shit I am old. I used to party with his mom in college.

Saul Berkley

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score

Seems like CF has had a shit ton of D1 talent (most of it mid-major) lately. Is Trey Campbell a HM recruit?

kenos

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score

fran does love him a skinny white boy

Reaction score
Seems like CF has had a shit ton of D1 talent (most of it mid-major) lately. Is Trey Campbell a HM recruit?
I think he is in terms of his size/quickness ratio. I also think his pull-up jumper game in traffic is really good for someone his age. A negative is that his three-pointers are basically a set shot.

I could see him getting a few HM offers.

Reaction score
Has Fran offered any black guys? If yes, does Fran have a chance with any black guys? If no to either, can Fran start heavily recruiting black guys or is he happy with mediocrity?

kenos

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
@KingJames is right. We need more Kurt Loobys and Pat Ingrams. Doesn't Fran want to win?!?!?!?!?!

douglasbader

Said Tom Brady's Career Was Over in 2008
Reaction score
Has Fran offered any black guys? If yes, does Fran have a chance with any black guys? If no to either, can Fran start heavily recruiting black guys or is he happy with mediocrity?
Something like 6 of Fran's last 7 recruits are black.

Hawkstrat

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
Iowa needs to get more athletic. I don't give a shit, but have a guess, as to what that looks like.