2023 Basketball Recruiting

thrawn

Reaction score
Billew is going to prep school next year.

HerkyHopeful

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
I had a slimmer of hope if he had stayed in Iowa for high school, but once he announced prep school it sealed the deal that he'll land at a blue blood.

Revolver

Will Ruin Your Thread and Crush Your Dreams
Reaction score
Most I've met from Spencer seem to be
My ex-Uncle was from Spencer. We went to the Iowa-Minnesota game at the dome in 2002 (goalpost game) when I was a kid. My Uncle was driving my dad’s car because he lived in Minneapolis and knew the area. We were pulling into the parking lot and my Uncle is attempting to pull into a parking spot with plenty of room. Nailed the car on his left, then pulled out and we looked and there was no damage. He then adjusted and somehow hit the car on his right? The owner of that car was right there and came over and said there were no issues. And it was fine.

There was a group of Iowa Fans tailgating across the way that saw the whole thing. My dad walked over and said “that’s the last time I let that fucking moron drive my car”.

A few weeks later he left my aunt for some former HS flame.

Long story short; He never drove one of my dad’s cars again.

Last edited:

KitKatApples

NW Season Ticket Holder (except IA games)
Reaction score
This is Halo where nothing is slimmer

Stomper15

Not A TOR Poster
Reaction score
So did he commit or Iowa leads?
Committed. Nobody has him ranked yet. Based on his footage looks like he might be 150-175-ish. But with that offer list might end up higher than that.

Was supposed to visit Illinois next weekend and Notre Dame the 23rd. Visited Wisconsin last weekend.

MikeyJoe

has a big head
Reaction score
I don't follow recruiting really, so what's the story on why a 2023 recruit with that kind of offer list is currently a completely unranked prospect?

Brownzy

Important Backpack Wearer
Reaction score
I don't follow recruiting really, so what's the story on why a 2023 recruit with that kind of offer list is currently a completely unranked prospect?
Because recruiting services are a joke?

Hawkstrat

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
I know this is an overused phrase in recruiting, but evidently his recruitment kind of blew up after the Illinois offer. There’s an interview not worth watching of an Illini reporter talking to him.

Saul Berkley

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
He's fucking good.
Yea, after watching some of his film I find it hard to believe there are 150 players in his class better than him. He's athletic, can shoot, handle the ball, and has a refined post game.

kenos

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
Refuse to get excited until a commitment tweet.

But if Fran can start landing some 2023 targets before next summer, that's fap-worthy.

(Get Freeman, then add Koch, another Sandfort, another Wieskamp, another McCaffery...the little brother and legacy pipeline looks pretty good right now...it's a shame 'Dre doesn't have a pg son)

Squat Cobbler

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
Refuse to get excited until a commitment tweet.

But if Fran can start landing some 2023 targets before next summer, that's fap-worthy.

(Get Freeman, then add Koch, another Sandfort, another Wieskamp, another McCaffery...the little brother and legacy pipeline looks pretty good right now...it's a shame 'Dre doesn't have a pg son)
Does Andre have any kids? He should be donating weekly to the sperm bank.