***2024-2025 Iowa Men’s Basketball Season Thread***

L. Wade Childress

Too stupid to be real
Joined
Aug 24, 2007
Messages
87,133
Reaction score
1,553
Harding has impressed me with his improvement, but he’s still not yet very good.

The Farts are fairly unpredictable. Sometimes explosive, sometimes just a smelly mess.

Freeman looks pretty much the same except fatter. It seems possible that he is raising a couple children out of wedlock in a trailer.

this team badly needs the transfers to get healthy and be on the court as much as possible.

Much like your mom, we need aggressive Dix to do anything of note.
 

douglasbader

Said Tom Brady's Career Was Over in 2008
Joined
Aug 3, 2008
Messages
134,235
Reaction score
27,840
How is it possible no one know has poasted even a rumour of Cooper Koch's "condition" that apparently has him in the hospital? Is it some embarrassing thing? Mega herpes? GRIDS? Explosive incontinence? How does riley mulva mention this on live TV and somehow no Poaster here has the inside info? Your sources are ALL SHIT and u are all FULL OF SHIT for not knowing.
Some of us know, but it's a young guys personal health that extends beyond Basketball, so you don't need to know Jim.
 

Lee Beevers

5'9" But Claims To Be Taller
Joined
Jan 25, 2013
Messages
9,398
Reaction score
15,930
I would like to declare now that I don’t know what the issue is w/ Koch and that @AZmessDAWG ‘s thirst for Dix is unseemly
 

AZmessDAWG

Loved and Defended The Criminal Until the Bitter End
Joined
Sep 21, 2009
Messages
45,866
Reaction score
3,105
I would like to declare now that I don’t know what the issue is w/ Koch and that @AZmessDAWG ‘s thirst for Dix is unseemly
You’re approaching HnB levels of hilarity.

Actually, no. HnB lands one on occasion.
 

Pinehawk

Regina Douche
Joined
Aug 27, 2007
Messages
21,912
Reaction score
8,142
Bunch of middle aged guys around here, and the basketball page is largely reduced to dick and fart jokes at this point.
 

26.2

Vacations at the Wisconsin Dells
Joined
Aug 2, 2017
Messages
18,366
Reaction score
5,955
Bunch of middle aged guys around here, and the basketball page is largely reduced to dick and fart jokes at this point.
You mean I'm not the only one who doesn't chuckle when SandFART is dropped around here?
 

Jim Tebow

Proud Supporter of Bluder's Bunch
Joined
Feb 10, 2015
Messages
436
Reaction score
126
You mean I'm not the only one who doesn't chuckle when SandFART is dropped around here?
What ethnicity is that anyway? Weird neither of them has changed it yet.
 

Lee Beevers

5'9" But Claims To Be Taller
Joined
Jan 25, 2013
Messages
9,398
Reaction score
15,930
Ever seen Wizard of Oz, you dipshit?
I don’t actually think so. Not in a whole sitting at least unless it happened before I can remember. Michael Jordan Come fly with me was my video of choice as a toddler I’ve been told. Sports bro. No time for any of that faggot shit.
 

KitKatApples

NW Season Ticket Holder (except IA games)
Joined
Aug 5, 2010
Messages
46,026
Reaction score
43,246
I mean you can find clips if you don't want to watch the whole thing
 

TurdBurgler

Might Need to GFH
Joined
Dec 30, 2017
Messages
4,566
Reaction score
4,489
We play Michigan today at 1. Any news on injuries? Does anyone even give a fuck?
 

JD720

Might Need to GFH
Joined
Oct 21, 2007
Messages
7,275
Reaction score
1,516
Traore out, hopefully back next week.

Koch also out. A medical redshirt is becoming more likely for him.
 

Revolver

Will Ruin Your Thread and Crush Your Dreams
Joined
Jan 4, 2011
Messages
32,644
Reaction score
-14,440
These jerseys are so hideous.
 
Top