HerkyHopeful
Member
- Joined
- May 27, 2014
- Messages
- 14,074
- Reaction score
- 6,946
Ladji with the slowest eurostep I've ever seen
He is a dumbfuck, so probablyFran gonna sit Owen all half so he can end the game with 3 fouls?
For right or wrong, I blame you morons for using the hilarious Fart nicknames for him sucking.Fartman is awful. He needs to pick up a couple quick fouls
Fart to Fart connection there!!!For right or wrong, I blame you morons for using the hilarious Fart nicknames for him sucking.
So fucking stupid.Freeman sitting the rest of the half is a tragedy
He at least understands how basketball is playedMulva should get a lot of Dembele’s minutes.
Iowa had more offensive rebounds than Michigan. The reason Michigan had way more boards is that Iowa missed a shit ton more shots.Same shit as all season. Dominated on the boards, terrible free throw shooting. Efficient offense only goes so far with a bad 3 pt shooting team.
The guy who created the fucking music bracket threads doesn't get to bitch about anything.For right or wrong, I blame you morons for using the hilarious Fart nicknames for him sucking.
Sandfort started 0-9, took some retarded shots, and Iowa was down 20-4 at one point.I read the last page of this thread with all the negative bullshit and criticism of Sandfort and then was shocked to check espn and discover Iowa lost by 2 on the road to a good Michigan team.
Most of this page was posted well into the second half or after the game was over.Sandfort started 0-9, took some retarded shots, and Iowa was down 20-4 at one point.
Same old shit, if Iowa had a different coach, they'd never lose a road game as 9.5 point dogs.Most of this page was posted well into the second half or after the game was over.
Yep, checked in on chat and it was he sucks he sucks that sucks he sucks ref sucks Fran is an idiot FIRE FRAN.I read the last page of this thread with all the negative bullshit and criticism of Sandfort and then was shocked to check espn and discover Iowa lost by 2 on the road to a good Michigan team.
To be fair, most true Iowa fans were reveling in the clowns shitting all over themselves. I didn't even realize Iowa was playing a basketball game until halftime.Most of this page was posted well into the second half or after the game was over.