Stu Beagle
Has Tiny Onions
- Joined
- Sep 29, 2014
- Messages
- 12,084
- Reaction score
- 3,149
I’m sure ISU and the entire I am a giant douche is fine with Fran’s lifetime contract
He's had one losing conference season in the last 12 years. 125-105 in that time.I’m sure ISU and the entire I am a giant douche is fine with Fran’s lifetime contract
Why?I’m sure ISU and the entire I am a giant douche is fine with Fran’s lifetime contract
Do you think any Big Ten program is worried about Iowa's next coach?Ok. He’s never gonna win the conference and he’s not batting other teams for the best recruits
Do you think Fran is the reason Iowa State is doing well?They are just happy that our states better program isn’t in the conference
So they can continue to finish below him in the standings?I’m sure ISU and the entire I am a giant douche is fine with Fran’s lifetime contract
This is really fucking stupid Stu.I’m sure ISU and the entire I am a giant douche is fine with Fran’s lifetime contract
Are you drunk?They are just happy that our states better program isn’t in the conference
Stu is disappointed in Lucy Olsen as well. Ignore him.Fran is fine. It’s completely understandable to be tired of his particular brand of fine after 15 years but that’s not a good reason to make yourself sound like a moron.
ISU has three guards on their current roster better than anyone on that list except maybe peak JorBo. Also Marble was Fran’s best PG.A not so fun game - rank that PG list.
Jordan bohannon
Mike Gesell
Anthony Clemmons
Drew Thelwell
Connor McCaffery
Bryce Cartwright
Joe Toussaint
Ahron Ulis
Brock Harding
Dasonte Bowen
Trey Dickerson
Christian Williams
![]()
Listen, fucktard. I don’t need a good reason to make myself look like a moran.Fran is fine. It’s completely understandable to be tired of his particular brand of fine after 15 years but that’s not a good reason to make yourself sound like a moron.
I am guessing that the best PG in the Fran era (not counting Marble) is maybe the 15th best Iowa State PG during that time.ISU has three guards on their current roster better than anyone on that list except maybe peak JorBo. Also Marble was Fran’s best PG.
Even more considering they had 2 of those losses that should have been wins until Mike Gesell completely fucked them up.Fran is 6-8 vs ISU. Pretty decent considering ISU’s blue blood status.
Is that the play where him and Woodbury bumped dicks together?He has that one dunk at UNC.
What exactly was moronic I said? Even Halo knows Fran has hit his ceiling. He’s not winning a conference title and he’s not challenging the top of the league recruiting. Not really a hot takeFran is fine. It’s completely understandable to be tired of his particular brand of fine after 15 years but that’s not a good reason to make yourself sound like a moron.
We
What exactly was moronic I said? Even Halo knows Fran has hit his ceiling. He’s not winning a conference title and he’s not challenging the top of the league recruiting. Not really a hot take
I’m sure ISU and the entire I am a giant douche is fine with Fran’s lifetime contract
You whine like a bitch.They are just happy that our states better program isn’t in the conference
Slightly better? 7 NBA players v Matt Gatens.He's had one losing conference season in the last 12 years. 125-105 in that time.
For reference Dr. Tom finished at 126-104 in conference, including inheriting slightly better talent.
Coincided with opposition going 39-40 from 3 in the same situation.Remember that time we went something like 0-40 in chances so win or tie a game with a shot in the last 30 seconds.
That was neat.
It's weird that their conference records are almost identical. Yet people still love Dr. Tom, but merely tolerate Fran.He's had one losing conference season in the last 12 years. 125-105 in that time.
For reference Dr. Tom finished at 126-104 in conference, including inheriting slightly better talent.
We'd probably wouldn't like Dr Tom as much if Wade Lookingbill and Troy Skinner were his sons.It's weird that their conference records are almost identical. Yet people still love Dr. Tom, but merely tolerate Fran.
People were very tired of Dr. Tom those last couple years. Watching athletic teams just shred the press while he refused to call it off was maddening. If shit falls apart after Fran leaves, we'll be pining for the days of staring down refs and 14 man rotations.It's weird that their conference records are almost identical. Yet people still love Dr. Tom, but merely tolerate Fran.
People were very tired of Dr. Tom those last couple years. Watching athletic teams just shred the press while he refused to call it off was maddening. If shit falls apart after Fran leaves, we'll be pining for the days of staring down refs and 14 man rotations.
Chris Street happened. People have attached a lot of emotions to that era. Fran isn’t nearly stoic enough for most old fuckers in Iowa.It's weird that their conference records are almost identical. Yet people still love Dr. Tom, but merely tolerate Fran.
I'm too scared who Iowa's next coach would be to drop Fran until Fran is readyI'm ready for Fran to go away. Let him finish this year and then go watch your son play for 4 years somewhere else.