2024 Basketball Recruiting

Hawkstrat

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
He's a 4 star by ESPN, but not in their top 100. 247 has him at 146.

He's probably the type of kid Iowa should focus on early, instead of going after high four stars and settling later.

Geese

LOVES Chris Williams
Reaction score
Doesn't really seem like he's a good fit for Fran

hawkeyealum

Subscribes to Playboy for the articles
Reaction score
Says right there he’s ranked 109 asshole

Hawkstrat

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score

Apparently, Iowa is in the running for this guy, who is looking to make a decision in the not-too-distant future.

Top 100 player with a strange offer list.
His offer list isn't that strange, it's just listed alphabetically, other than Iowa.

I would very much like this Caden to come to Iowa. I fear Iowa ends up with Caden Wilkins instead.

iowa4ever20

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
His offer list isn't that strange, it's just listed alphabetically, other than Iowa.

I would very much like this Caden to come to Iowa. I fear Iowa ends up with Caden Wilkins instead.
Agreed. Marquette, Oklahoma St, Xavier, and Seton Hall are a solid list of offers.

CamelTones

Has Shoved A Live Shrimp Up His Ass
Reaction score
When Iowa was evaluating other Iowa kids like the Sandforts and Josh Dix you could see aspects of their games that would translate to the Big Ten. I’m not seeing it with Wilkins. It’s not that he’s a bad player, but he looks like a UNI recruit.

CleteyColgate

is a fucking idiot.
Reaction score
When Iowa was evaluating other Iowa kids like the Sandforts and Josh Dix you could see aspects of their games that would translate to the Big Ten. I’m not seeing it with Wilkins. It’s not that he’s a bad player, but he looks like a UNI recruit.
Fran is done

HerkyHopeful

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
If a few misses by Fran happen in this class, he'll get that Iowa offer.

kenos

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
tall skinny white kid that can shoot

checks a lot of fran boxes

he's going to have to work on (losing) his defense

CleteyColgate

is a fucking idiot.
Reaction score
Iowa has no chance at Pharoah yet some of you same fuckers think Petras has a chance to quarterback this year.

CleteyColgate

is a fucking idiot.
Reaction score
HALO: We want black dudes to play at Iowa. Fran recruits too many goofy looking white dudes.

Also HALO: LOL at Fran for recruiting that black guy. No way he comes to Iowa.

Pick a racial side, HALO!

kenos

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
Clete is a fantastic dumbfuck.

It's not that he's black, it's that he's a top 100 kid from Arizona with no connection to Iowa. White or black, that's a tough sell in the NIL era (and tough before that, but more so now when such a kid probably costs 75 grand -- or more -- and Iowa doesn't look to have that kind of BB money from its collective).

Greg Obrecht

Reaction score
Ain’t no way a dude named Pharaoh is going to play at Iowa. Dasonte is about as spicy as Iowans can handle.