brantshawks
Nebrantska Fan
- Joined
- Aug 30, 2007
- Messages
- 84,254
- Reaction score
- 14,357
Super bad time for my daughter to have her first homecoming dance ....
A nice helping of Oregon w Dylan Raiola maybe?Anyone other than tOSU would have been nice.
What does that have to do with you? The game will be over by then. Or were thinking about going to IC?Super bad time for my daughter to have her first homecoming dance ....
They have a playoff game at noon on Thursday unless the series ends in 2 games.My sources tell me that there is also going to be a big Nike/Caitlin Clark shoe launch event downtown on Clinton St. on Thursday. Big week coming up in Iowa City.
3 for 3 !!! LFG Hawks!Gotta be in Ohio for a couple days late next month, looked up the football schedule dates and it's perfect... literally the next day. Roadtrip to Ann Arbor for Iowa @ the Big House in Late September, hell ya!
The only other 2 times I've been to games at the Big House were both Iowa games... in Oct 2002 for the the 34-9 three hour SpaceWhack session, and the sweet Oct 2010 Hawkeye Win. Let's make it 3 for 3! CCMF


Being loyal to Connor, Caitlin only supports Iowa women's basketball now, right?SO that pretty much confirms Clark as the guest picker lol.
Like an American flag tattoo.Years ago when an athlete professed his faith, as long as it wasn't completely phony sounding or over the top, I thought it was admirable. Now, because of how Christianity has been co-opted by the worst people in the country, I'm immediately skeptical and often disgusted.
Correct. Total virtue signal in most cases.Years ago when an athlete professed his faith, as long as it wasn't completely phony sounding or over the top, I thought it was admirable. Now, because of how Christianity has been co-opted by the worst people in the country, I'm immediately skeptical and often disgusted.
This is why I smoke crack and worship SatanYears ago when an athlete professed his faith, as long as it wasn't completely phony sounding or over the top, I thought it was admirable. Now, because of how Christianity has been co-opted by the worst people in the country, I'm immediately skeptical and often disgusted.
I wish we were fake peeing instead
This Iowa team does faith based TD celebrations.
I wish we were fake peeing instead
Jesus H Christ
This Iowa team does faith based TD celebrations.
I don't care about the athlete's faith whatsoever. However, could you imagine the uproar from the vangies if Muslim athletes started thanking Allah for their TDs/wins? Hoo-boy!Years ago when an athlete professed his faith, as long as it wasn't completely phony sounding or over the top, I thought it was admirable. Now, because of how Christianity has been co-opted by the worst people in the country, I'm immediately skeptical and often disgusted.
*smoteGod smot the heathen Wolverines and delivered a victory to Iowa.
LawlsI wish we were fake peeing instead
Have the politicians ruined that or the athletes?Echoing Monster. It's sad it's came to this but any athlete overtly expressing their Christianity is an immediate eye roll for me and that wasn't always the case. It almost feels like a political expression as much as a religious one.
Murder is a line I won’t cross.If you win enough games I don't give a shit if you're in ISIS
I’m ok with it for roughly 40%Murder is a line I won’t cross.
You and I are just different dudes. I'd have an easier time watching an al Qaeda video of my own beheading than watching us lose to ISUMurder is a line I won’t cross.
gotta hand it to ‘em?If you win enough games I don't give a shit if you're in ISIS
I mean, in that scenario you can't argue with resultsgotta hand it to ‘em?
Iowa wins a national title but a Trump will be President for the rest of your life….You and I are just different dudes. I'd have an easier time watching an al Qaeda video of my own beheading than watching us lose to ISU
Just my life?Iowa wins a national title but a Trump will be President for the rest of your life….
Yeah but you don’t have AIDS and ISIS isn’t showing up anytime soon so it’s going to be several decades.Just my life?
Football thread my friend.In what sport
It was probably all those rich guys who attended Indiana.I still can’t wrap my head around Indiana being the defending national champions. Definitely feels like someone in their fanbase had the courage to deal with the devil.