Caitlin Clark Highlight / Absurd Stats Thread NOT OMNIBUS WBB!!!!

thrawn

Reaction score
Thought she might be content to wait for the Iowa job but maybe that isn’t going to open up

• GFY
Reactions: BBK

brantshawks

Nebrantska Fan
Reaction score
Doug is above this, guys.

Oh, hey Doug, got anymore pics of your wife in a bikini to share with guys on the internet?

douglasbader

Said Tom Brady's Career Was Over in 2008
Reaction score

Oh, hey Doug, got anymore pics of your wife in a bikini to share with guys on the internet?
Sorry, I'll tell stories about her making me stop to buy Happy Meal toys and speaking broken Spanish in parent teacher meetings next time instead. Maybe a few cloth diaper stories to go with it.

Hawk&Balls

NOT a member
Reaction score
Brant is going to punish Doug with former Mrs Brant bikini pics

douglasbader

Reaction score
That fucking hippie ex-wife of his likely has the biggest fucking bush of all time.

douglasbader

Reaction score

Also, in my defense there was a post that has seemingly been deleted (not just edited) completely when I posted this.

douglasbader

Reaction score
From earlier in this very thread:
As mentioned above, was more in reference to one post that remains and one post the mods completely deleted sometime early this morning.

Saying that "Clark is a good looking girl" is a bit different from the comments above and the post deleted.

HerkyHopeful

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
I've seen the bikini story referenced before, what is the back story to it?

I don't need to see the photos, just interested in the story

eclone

Former VEISHEA Exec Committee Member
Reaction score
So Kylie Feuerbach has transferred from ISU to Iowa. She started a bunch of games for them this year as a Freshman. Kinda crazy as my recollection she was all sorts of legacy recruit for ISU.

ISU staff and players apparently not real happy with how this went down. Wouldn’t expect a friendly handshake between Fennelly and Bluder next year.

But Clark and Feuerbach played aau ball together, soI’m guessing it’s more Clark recruiting than Iowa tampering. (They didn’t need to)

• GFY
Reaction score
ISU staff and players apparently not real happy with how this went down. Wouldn’t expect a friendly handshake between Fennelly and Bluder next year.

But Clark and Feuerbach played aau ball together, soI’m guessing it’s more Clark recruiting than Iowa tampering. (They didn’t need to)
someone on our tos said a lot of the current players dont like Fennelly and there may be more transfers fwiw

• GFY

eclone

Reaction score
someone on our tos said a lot of the current players dont like Fennelly and there may be more transfers fwiw
Not saying you’re wrong, but also that’s been the rumors around ISU for roughly the last 25 years.

• GFY

HerkyHopeful

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score

Lol

• GFY

Hawk_Kegmasters

Saw Spice World in Theaters
Reaction score
What’s the holdup, Bluder? Offer this 7th grader already!

My daughter has played against this kid for years and years. She plays like an 11th grader, not a7th grader. Crazy talented.

Last edited:
  • GFY

hawkeyealum

Subscribes to Playboy for the articles
Reaction score
Have your daughter tell her that Jenica is a stupid name

eclone

Reaction score
Is she from Johnston?

• GFY

JD720

Probably Needs to GFH
Reaction score
Fennelly will be 69 when she gets to college. Is his kid going to take over or why is he bothering with this?

• GFY

AZmessDAWG

Loved and Defended The Criminal Until the Bitter End
Reaction score
As mentioned above, was more in reference to one post that remains and one post the mods completely deleted sometime early this morning.

Saying that "Clark is a good looking girl" is a bit different from the comments above and the post deleted.
I’m glad we have Doug to define the floating “line” of acceptable posts.

L. Wade Childress

Too stupid to be real
Reaction score
I’ve known her dad for a long time. Great dude. 2x WDM B LEAGUE CHAMPS YO

• GFY

douglasbader

Reaction score

Here is the article, and holy shit. She played Varsity basketball last year as a SEVENTH grader and averaged 21 points per game and went the state finals.

I didn't even know that was possible or something they allow.