Former players thread

TJones3312

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
Woody on the Mad Ants and Uthoff on the Raptors 905

nolookpass

Feels the Bern
Reaction score
Bromer was released by the two-time defending champs in the Altoona League. Word is hes going to hook up with a team in the inferior Ankeny league

Last edited:

L. Wade Childress

Too stupid to be real
Reaction score
Brody Boyd appears to be done dating high schoolers and is now raising a child.

Revolver

Will Ruin Your Thread and Crush Your Dreams
Reaction score
Brody Boyd moved to Keokuk, Iowa and broke into one of his neighbors places and was caught stealing her prescription pills. He was arrested and plead guilty to 3rd degree burglary. He's a scumbag.

Reaction score
Greg Helmers is doing it right here in Iowa

http://www.7footphotographer.com/
Each photograph I take is a piece of art that tells an elaborate story. My vivid, imaginative portraits capture your unique essence. I strive to creatively portray each subject in the most memorable, beautiful ways. Some day, 7 Foot Photographer will be a household name. At least in Eastern Iowa for senior portraits and family pictures.

I use professional photography equipment and carry insurance to cover the $20,000+ worth of camera equipment I own.

nolookpass

Feels the Bern
Reaction score
Brody Boyd moved to Keokuk, Iowa and broke into one of his neighbors places and was caught stealing her prescription pills. He was arrested and plead guilty to 3rd degree burglary. He's a scumbag.
I think I'd be an addict as well if I lived in Keokuk

douglasbader

Said Tom Brady's Career Was Over in 2008
Reaction score
Thunder Doug still has it

LOLOLOLOL at that video. He is about 6'7'' and looks about 7'2'' out there playing with the cast of the Chinese production of The Wizard of Oz.

douglasbader

Reaction score
It seems that Devyn Marble has simply given up playing basketball since having a contract dispute/getting cut from his Euro team. He came home and has pretty much hung out in Detroit and watched Lions games for the most part. Sort of weird for a 24 year old that was playing in the NBA a few months ago.

Woodbury is finally healthy and had a break out game last week. He was playing spot minutes, but they were on the road and he played the last quarter and a half of the game in a comeback win. He ended up with 11 points and 9 rebounds.

Uthoff is sort of there playing backup minutes and getting some decent stats. He continues to be a giant pussy.

CurdMan

TurdMan DDS
Reaction score
Marble probably thinks he's rich for life

Reaction score
It seems that Devyn Marble has simply given up playing basketball since having a contract dispute/getting cut from his Euro team. He came home and has pretty much hung out in Detroit and watched Lions games for the most part. Sort of weird for a 24 year old that was playing in the NBA a few months ago.
it's only been a few weeks and he probably got a decent buyout from his Euro club

douglasbader

Reaction score
it's only been a few weeks and he probably got a decent buyout from his Euro club
He left because they weren't paying him, so doubt he got a buyout.

HawkLax6

Thinks the 2 Deeps Matter
Reaction score

douglasbader

Reaction score
He signed with a team in Italy today.

http://www.lavocedeltrentino.it/2017/01/17/basket-trento-ingaggia-marble-ex-denver-salonicco/
RATT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

douglasbader

Reaction score
I still think Uthoff could stick in the NBA sooner than later. He simply needed to get the mental and confidence part fixed as he has ideal size and shooting plus is an underrated shot blocker.

He also looks like he has put on some good muscle finally and is aggressive.