Former players thread

BBK

THE GRINGOOOOO
Reaction score
I see Ash is 2nd in scoring at the Citadel. 15 ppg averaging 39% from 3.

We could really use him this year, amirite @douglasbader?

Whatever

Loves Fayette
Reaction score
He was playing because their was a brawl and three Wolves got thrown out, but Luka was awesome tonight.

TJones3312

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
Guaranteed money or one of the phony multi-year non-guaranteed contracts that is used as trade filler?
Haven’t found details but most likely the second. He will still get a decent chunk of change.

BBK

THE GRINGOOOOO
Reaction score
I love Frank. Let the peacock fly, playa

kenos

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
just the summer league, but Kris has had two nice games in a row.

BBK

THE GRINGOOOOO
Reaction score
Ulis started 27 games last year and was the least efficient player in the rotation.

You won't find a bigger fan of Fran than myself, but his personnel decisions can be rather baffling

MikeyJoe

has a big head
Reaction score
Good thing they ran Touissaint off
Touissant chose to leave because he wanted to play 30 minutes per game, then left and played for another team where the coach played him 21 mpg instead of 17 like mean old Fran who didn’t appreciate him.

Another team on which he just took more shots and was exactly the same player he was for Iowa, fwiw.

nolookpass

Feels the Bern
Reaction score
Touissant chose to leave because he wanted to play 30 minutes per game, then left and played for another team where the coach played him 21 mpg instead of 17 like mean old Fran who didn’t appreciate him.

Another team on which he just took more shots and was exactly the same player he was for Iowa, fwiw.
The same player who was and is 2x the player Aaron Useless was and is.

MikeyJoe

has a big head
Reaction score
The same player who was and is 2x the player Aaron Useless was and is.
We've covered this.

YOUR incorrect argument that you made 1,000 times was that Touissaint was better than he showed at Iowa and his stats would improve if he'd only play for a coach who wouldn't pull him when he messed up like mean old Fran. He went to another school and proved you wrong. He was the exact same guy, and his Hall of Fame coach played him four more minutes per game than mean old Fran did.

The fact that his backup sucked is irrelevant. Everyone knows his backup sucked. Fran knew his backup sucked, which is why he was, you know, his backup.

You were just wrong, and instead of admitting "Hey I guess I was wrong about how good Toussaint was" you're trying to deflect with some weird argument about his sucky backup sucking.

TJones3312

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
We've covered this.

YOUR incorrect argument that you made 1,000 times was that Touissaint was better than he showed at Iowa and his stats would improve if he'd only play for a coach who wouldn't pull him when he messed up like mean old Fran. He went to another school and proved you wrong. He was the exact same guy, and his Hall of Fame coach played him four more minutes per game than mean old Fran did.

The fact that his backup sucked is irrelevant. Everyone knows his backup sucked. Fran knew his backup sucked, which is why he was, you know, his backup.

You were just wrong, and instead of admitting "Hey I guess I was wrong about how good Toussaint was" you're trying to deflect with some weird argument about his sucky backup sucking.
/Mic drop