**Illinois vs. Iowa Basketball - 2/2/20 - Noon - FS1**

douglasbader

Was Right at the Time
Reaction score
Iowa is #15 in KenPom. #3 Offense and #84 Defense.

Illinois is #21 in KenPom. #38 Offense and #27 Defense.

They have 2 talented big men including a monster sized freshman in COCKburn. Garza has struggled on offense the last 2 games and that could continue. They also have good guards that love to hack / hold / grab and gamble for steals.

Illinois has also been struggling to score points and living by the skin of their teeth despite a 7 game winning streak. 5 of those games were coin flip games in the final minute.

I think that Carver Hawkeye will be sold out and rocking, Garza will get back on track and Illinois is due to come back to earth a bit.

Should be a -3 or -4 point spread for Iowa.

The Incredible Hawk

Will Spineboard You
Reaction score
Iowa is #15 in KenPom. #3 Offense and #84 Defense.

Illinois is #21 in KenPom. #38 Offense and #27 Defense.

They have 2 talented big men including a monster sized freshman in COCKburn. Garza has struggled on offense the last 2 games and that could continue. They also have good guards that love to hack / hold / grab and gamble for steals.

Illinois has also been struggling to score points and living by the skin of their teeth despite a 7 game winning streak. 5 of those games were coin flip games in the final minute.

I think that Carver Hawkeye will be sold out and rocking, Garza will get back on track and Illinois is due to come back to earth a bit.

Should be a -3 or -4 point spread for Iowa.
They already announced it was sold out two days ago. Nebrantska too.

Jim

Reaction score
Mmm. Shrimp soft serve. The way it was meant to be.

Reaction score
The worst Illinois is when they've sucked but then get decent and 8,000 fans pop up and don't shut up.

All fan bases are more vocal when they're winning. But when Illinois is in a bad spot, their base only care about pro sports and Chicago teams. Then get super obnoxious if they start winning.

Reaction score
Know its not the same situation, but wishing I had a GIF of Dailey hitting the 3 in the BTT against Illinois last year and then turning to throw the shit back in the face of the two idiot fans who were woofing at him.....

Stu Beagle

Has Tiny Onions
Reaction score
The fact I’m so confident about tomorrow has me worried

Revolver

Will Ruin Your Thread and Crush Your Dreams
Reaction score
Let us never forget that we won a game in which a lineup of Bakari Evelyn, Connor McCaffrey, Riley Till, Cordell Pemsl and Ryan Kriener was on the court in a close game. Lololol.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Illinois is the absolute rapiest fuckers in the country. So much fucking holding, reaching, grabbing, hacking, body banging and the fucking refs let those crimes go.

And yes, that includes MSU amongs the teams in the country that rapes on D.

Reaction score
Can’t wait to hear Fran’s presser. I hope he doesn’t hold back. It looked like one of their coaches pushed Frederick or Weiskamp after Fran told them to get fucked