**Iowa at Rutgers - 2/16/19 - 5 pm - FS1**

OlePeep

The Conductor
Reaction score
My dad was a Muskie. That was for you, Pappy! He woulda loved that

Herky823

5 Shirt Larry
Reaction score
Oh god that was great. Listened to the second half on the radio and got back inside during Rutgers FTs with just under 30 seconds left. That was fucking great.

Mo T

Carnie Profiler
Reaction score
@titanicthemesong
@dolphgamecall

Hawk_Kegmasters

Saw Spice World in Theaters
Reaction score
Lol fuck you Rutgers you don’t even deserve to be in the I am a giant douche.

Reaction score
Watch and hear the life drain out of the Rutgers fans:

Reaction score
My kid when Rutgers hit their three, "That was a garbage shot, he got so lucky."

My kid when I said Joe got a lucky bounce, "That wasn't luck, that was talent!"

I think my kid is the perfect Iowa fan.

Kamala

Deadbeat
Reaction score
This went from a thing we never do, to a thing I expect us to do. Unbelievable. Love this team.

newsbreaker

Dickfart
Reaction score
Just keep doing this. All the time.

LN1 got done singing in heaven there is no beer, then told his mom “we run around and sing and yell after Iowa games now.”

douglasbader

Thinks Trump is smart.
Reaction score
Sitting in my office on Halo Chat and that three for Rutgers bounces around and in right after we were saying how ironic that would be after last game. Thought there was no chance Iowa would get anything but a half court shot off for the loss.

Connor throws a good pass made great by Baer tipping it to the corner. Wieskamp gets shot off, hear the announcer go "Uh oh!" and see it bank in.

Immediately jump out of my recliner screaming "HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT!!!!!!" while simultaneously tossing my computer about 5 feet away and dropping to my knees and screaming at the top of my lungs.

My daughter comes sprinting upstairs to watch the replay as I deep yelling WOOO HOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

Don't talk to me about luck. I don't care. Iowa spent the last 20 years getting their dick kicked in one way or another while Lady Luck cackles in the corner. I'll take these wins however they come.

CamelTones

Has Shoved A Live Shrimp Up His Ass
Reaction score
Its enjoyable being the team with a giant horseshoe up its ass for once.

Reaction score
Pretty special moment jumping all over the living room with my son after that shot.
Back to back games?
Absolutely incredible!

Mo T

Carnie Profiler
Reaction score
This is payback for years of shitty bounces.

Reaction score
Just got home...intentionally avoided any game updates....don't tell me how the game came out.

douglasbader

Thinks Trump is smart.
Reaction score
There are some (not here) trying to downplay these two wins saying they are against 2 of the worst teams in the Big Ten blah blah blah blah......

Good teams win these types of games. Good teams play close games against teams like this at this point in the season. It is a fucking grind.

Michigan lost to Penn State the other night and Ohio State lost to Illinois.

Those same idiots saying this also aren't remembering we kicked the shit out of Michigan very recently to start this streak.

hawkeyealum

Subscribes to Playboy for the articles
Reaction score
I love all the different cell phone angles

Jimmie Dimmick

Dog Crap Litterer
Reaction score
There are some (not here) trying to downplay these two wins saying they are against 2 of the worst teams in the Big Ten blah blah blah blah......

Good teams win these types of games. Good teams play close games against teams like this at this point in the season. It is a fucking grind.

Those same idiots saying this also aren't remembering we kicked the shit out of Michigan very recently to start this streak.
those dildo’s favorite team just lost to TCU in their magic center

douglasbader

Thinks Trump is smart.
Reaction score

those dildo’s favorite team just lost to TCU in their magic center
I don't even mean them but yeah the Cyclone Fanatic crowd is on that as well. They act like the spread was 20 when it was a couple of points. They won by a couple and did what they were supposed to do.

Also, let's ignore the incredible luck from Rutgers all night.

Reaction score

Fuck anyone that tries to talk like this isn't a big deal. Fuck them right in the ear.