Iowa State Football Bashing Thread

newsbreaker

Got the top grade in his torts class
Reaction score
Why is this vintage? Does this lecture happen regularly? Does Hey Guys give that much money to panhandlers? Are there a lot of panhandlers in his town?
They think their show is “two friends hanging out.” If you like them, it’s probably moderately entertaining. If you don’t, there is nothing else to draw you in.

Greg Obrecht

Reaction score
Fanatics is a terrible show but it’s still infinitely better than the Morning Rush.

Jimmie Dimmick

Dog Crap Litterer
Reaction score
Why is this vintage? Does this lecture happen regularly? Does Hey Guys give that much money to panhandlers? Are there a lot of panhandlers in his town?
Ross has hot takes about pan handlers, paying college athletes, why Muhammad Ali wasn’t a good guy. It part of his contrarian schtick. I actually agree with him on pan handlers.

Reaction score
Ross has hot takes about pan handlers, paying college athletes, why Muhammad Ali wasn’t a good guy. It part of his contrarian schtick. I actually agree with him on pan handlers.
My wife gives pan handlers McDonalds double cheeseburgers and junior Whoppers.

HerkyHopeful

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score

Another ding to Hey Guys bank account. Looks like the wife is going to be working weekends for a while

ivan_drago

Fiercely Advocated for Unlimited Transfers
Reaction score
Damnit, never made it there and it was a cooler theme than another tex-mex place. Never should have senselessly murdered Mad Meatball.
MM is reopening soon.

ivan_drago

Fiercely Advocated for Unlimited Transfers
Reaction score
I’m aware but it will be in a different/new building. Tiny old place had charm.
Don’t worry, the owner is still the owner and you can find him chugging fireball behind the bar in any of the buildings.

HerkyHopeful

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
Iowa Hawkeyes on the two Super Bowl teams

Iowa States Cyclones on the two Super Bowl teams
Speaking of 5, it's also the total number of cyclones who played in an NFL game this season. I thought it was 4, but Willie Harvey snuck in one game. #winonthepracticesquad #trusttheprocessofarenafootball

thrawn

Reaction score
Speaking of 5, it's also the total number of cyclones who played in an NFL game this season. I thought it was 4, but Willie Harvey snuck in one game. #winonthepracticesquad #trusttheprocessofarenafootball
if you split the difference, you get 4.5, which is how many decades it’s been since their last first round draft pick

KitKatApples

NW Season Ticket Holder (except IA games)
Reaction score
Holy shit. 4 and a half decades. The fucking Browns have won playoff games in that time span

HawkCarl

Needs to GFH
Reaction score
I don't believe so, but he really pushed it so I'm assuming he's getting some ad revenue or something
It is just another one of Bruno/FCP's ventures. They advertise all of them on KXNO, I don't think there is any personal testimonial advertising it is just Hey Guy's way of trying to be a whisky connoisseur

Soda Popinski

Kelly Hilpiper
Reaction score
I have a buddy that works for FCP. He said they didn't think SKOL was sustainable and its rebranding as a Cantina, which sounds terrible.