Iowa State Football Bashing Thread

BluesHawk

Goes to Applebee’s for special occasions
Reaction score
Weirdo. Fairly sexual. I have to imagine sugar cubes loved being tagged on that tweet. Totally doesn’t come off creepy as fuck.

That is really weird. Can you imagine one of your tangential acquaintances tagging you in something like that?

cloudhawk

Special
Reaction score
See what I mean- hes gonna have all kinds of covid stories, and how he survived them

Reaction score
Is he taking anti malaria medication off label or something ? I don't think the virus itself gives weird dreams. Alternatively may he can't drink and this is lessening his sleep apnea.

douglasbader

Was RATT
Reaction score
Is he taking anti malaria medication off label or something ? I don't think the virus itself gives weird dreams. Alternatively may he can't drink and this is lessening his sleep apnea.
Weird fever dreams is one of things that can happen. Chris Cuomo was vocal about having them.

hawkeyealum

Subscribes to Playboy for the articles
Reaction score
Weirdo. Fairly sexual. I have to imagine sugar cubes loved being tagged on that tweet. Totally doesn’t come off creepy as fuck.

That didn’t happen. I’d call him a liar but I’m blocked. Need a new burner account

StinkyMcFadden

Has Seen a Decent Number of Mexican Penises
Reaction score
Chris is angling for free merch or a hand written note.

"Thanks for the all the thoughts, guys. It means a lot to me. I even got a hand written note from my main dude Head Football Coach Matt Campbell and Men's Athletic Director Jamie Pollard."

hawkeyealum

Subscribes to Playboy for the articles
Reaction score
It’s no picnic and he wants you to take it seriously so he talks about his fake Matt Campbell dreams. What a loser

newsbreaker

Dickfart
Reaction score
Oh for fucks sake.

Working through mild illness is what adults do. You have a cough button, so use it. The whole point of posting about it at all was attention, which it got, so I guess that's touching or something?

You work in radio. "Work through it" is the only universally accepted value in the entire profession.

Verbal

The Brave Little Poster
Reaction score
This chucklefuck is going to hang out in his basement getting drunk, calling in to do his radio show and posting stupid tweets for the next two weeks. The only change to his regular schedule is that he doesn't have to go upstairs and help his kids with anything now.

Hawk4Life94

Douche4Life who uses musical Christmas lights
Reaction score
These people walk among us (well, mostly among you central Iowans).