Iowa State Football Bashing Thread

HawkeyeJonesEsq

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
In typical clonetard fashion “AHF” exists solely to troll an Iowa original thing that was created for a legitimate good reason. They are twats. I hereby rescind my stupid idea to invite them to the douche. May they wither and die like the shit they are.
They just announced they are going to wave at the hospital across the street at the end of the 1st quarter. Now, we will just see if the livestock appreciates it?

newsbreaker

Got the top grade in his torts class
Reaction score
I was kind of hoping UNI would add Drake as a replacement date. Toss an easy hundy up on our Chinese scoreboard.

thrawn

Reaction score
I was in one of the indoor clubs that game, there were maybe 150 people in it. Not sure how many other clubs there are (any?), it definitely wouldn't have made a big difference to the crowd appearance.

KitKatApples

NW Season Ticket Holder (except IA games)
Reaction score
did I brush against the small of your back at that game or did I just brush against the small of a bunch of stranger backs?
I don’t think so I was with various Drake alums sitting in the Drake section getting ready to take one for the students by running on the field first and forcing all the cops to have to swarm me

thrawn

Reaction score
One thing I particularly enjoyed from that game was the donors booing and yelling at the refs to call it both ways because apparently the actuarial nerds on the Drake OL paid off the refs.

HerkyHopeful

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
One thing I particularly enjoyed from that game was the donors booing and yelling at the refs to call it both ways because apparently the actuarial nerds on the Drake OL paid off the refs.
I enjoyed making fun of my brother in law sitting in the kitchen listening on the radio to the game while everyone else watched the real football games on TV

KitKatApples

NW Season Ticket Holder (except IA games)
Reaction score
Lol ISU sealed the win on a shitty call

Wanderer

Stupid Fuck
Reaction score
I liked the photos in that album that showed Kyle Kempt at QB after they benched Purdy while trailing (to Drake).

Yes, DRAKE

TH1974

Loves China
Reaction score
I saw an ISU vanity plate in a parking lot today that said "SEEACFP".

Alan Lomax

has listened to a podcast about this thread.
Reaction score
I saw an ISU vanity plate in a parking lot today that said "SEEACFP".
On vacation in Colorado earlier this summer I was witness to a Purdy72(or some such number) in a parking lot. I’m still annoyed by it.

Orestes

Invisible
Reaction score
There is nothing more Hey Guys then Chris Williams having a mask-wearing Twitter avatar three weeks after contracting the virus and months after posting picture after picture of social distanced driveway drinking and Knoxville race night outings.

He has had never had an original thought or performed an authentic act in his entire life.

foxhawks

Doesn't wash his butthole last
Reaction score
There is nothing more Hey Guys then Chris Williams having a mask-wearing Twitter avatar three weeks after contracting the virus and months after posting picture after picture of social distanced driveway drinking and Knoxville race night outings.

He has had never had an original thought or performed an authentic act in his entire life.
You’re a teacher. Clean that shit up.

thrawn

Reaction score
LOL that he is doing this stuff himself. He attempted to hire an organization to take care of this stuff for him and re-do his website, but as we could all guess he couldn't afford it. I laughed.
He doesn't own CF. Maybe he was told it wasn't in the budget, but he's an employee.

Charles

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
He doesn't own CF. Maybe he was told it wasn't in the budget, but he's an employee.
Cool. Doesn't change anything about the fact he tried to get this work hired out and their shitty company/website couldn't afford it.

Verbal

The Brave Little Poster
Reaction score
Cool. Doesn't change anything about the fact he tried to get this work hired out and their shitty company/website couldn't afford it.
Seems like something you could get some computer science major from ISU to do for free as a resume builder.

Shawneemicks

Has said plenty of things dumber than this
Reaction score
I’m surprised he has enough energy to do anything after his near death experience.

SteadyEddy

HaLo Walk-on
Reaction score
Seems like something you could get some computer science major from ISU to do for free as a resume builder.
You don't need a computer science degree to understand digital ads, spreadsheets and google analytics. Get him a DMACC marketing dropout.