Iowa State Football Bashing Thread

BngHawk

Florida Man
Reaction score
JP is going to get wagon-circled by the reporters and hopefully raped openly and it’s lovely

StinkyMcFadden

Loyal Son Forever True
Reaction score
Someone should tweet this and then a picture of BBK's dong.

SuperHans

goes by the name "Ashton"
Reaction score
I dropped in CyFan to enjoy some nutjob takes but I couldn't find a thread on it. I did however see busy threads on "online dating advice" and "buffets in north des moines/ames"

BngHawk

Florida Man
Reaction score
This is also giving the pissed off old fucks a chance to bitch about how many fewer pages there are compared to the glory days of the big peach.

L. Wade Childress

Has no idea what you are asking
Reaction score
Gary Barta is such a horrible fucking A.D. that he manages to keep a dozen or so non-revenue coaches that could go to any number of national programs so happy that they stay at iowa.

meanwhile, Pollard is so shrewd that Iowa State‘s most success and famous alums can’t stand working for him.

ivan_drago

Frail & Sickly
Reaction score
Pollard is so fucking mad he overpaid for a coach from Oregon he thought would make ISU into some sort of regional distance running powerhouse - and on the heels of their surprising 2nd place finish at a shitty Big 12 meet, he couldn’t get the headlines he wanted so badly because Joey Woody is busy making Iowa into a national track power.

This is 100 percent about track, which makes it even more fucking hilarious. Put my kid in the paper!!!!!!

Hawk4Life94

Douche4Life who uses musical Christmas lights
Reaction score
Here they come! Took longer than I thought.

thrawn

Reaction score
Pollard is so fucking mad he overpaid for a coach from Oregon he thought would make ISU into some sort of regional distance running powerhouse - and on the heels of their surprising 2nd place finish at a shitty Big 12 meet, he couldn’t get the headlines he wanted so badly because Joey Woody is busy making Iowa into a national track power.

This is 100 percent about track, which makes it even more fucking hilarious. Put my kid in the paper!!!!!!
LOLZ I forgot his kid runs track. That makes his tears even more delicious.

Reaction score
Pollard is an incredible dumb fuck that found the only place he could possibly succeed at. What a fuckin moron for even trying to bite the hand of the only some what major media outlet that covers his athletic department. Fucking moron

Last edited: