Iowa State Football Bashing Thread

Reaction score
Aren’t reservations tough to come by at decent restaurants most anywhere? Both due to staff, people wanting to get back out, and the fact that the place is good? Sure you can always get in at crap establishments, but at a nicer place I’d expect to call at least a week out to get something I want. I wouldn’t plan on calling day of or the day before for a prime reservation. Sure maybe a super early or late time is open, but come on.

I’ve never been to Vegas so maybe it’s different out there.

douglasbader

Said Tom Brady's Career Was Over in 2008
Reaction score
Aren’t reservations tough to come by at decent restaurants most anywhere? Both due to staff, people wanting to get back out, and the fact that the place is good? Sure you can always get in at crap establishments, but at a nicer place I’d expect to call at least a week out to get something I want. I wouldn’t plan on calling day of or the day before for a prime reservation. Sure maybe a super early or late time is open, but come on.

I’ve never been to Vegas so maybe it’s different out there.
No.

Reaction score
If UNLV werent absolutely terrible this would be a good upset pick . Game doesnt start until 9:30 pm Iowa time and will gill until 1 am.

Reaction score
I don't normally keep tabs on Iowa State and their fans, but I gotta say this "ISU takes over Vegas" shit has made me laugh a couple times. They are fitting their stereotype so well.
Thanks for your insight.

douglasbader

Said Tom Brady's Career Was Over in 2008
Reaction score
Let's be honest, the Cyclone fans in Vegas are pretty much a carbon copy of a more ghetto @26.2 and his travel stories.

Vacations at the Wisconsin Dells
Reaction score
These fucking morons went to Las Vegas in mid-September (average high 99 degrees) and they had a party outside in a mostly sun baked concrete area in the middle of the afternoon.

Idiots.
Anyone that goes to Vegas in September is obviously a retard. Don't you agree Doug?

Reaction score
Douglas doesn’t even try to troll the shit head anymore. Times a changing.

Reaction score
Douglas doesn’t even try to troll the shit head anymore. Times a changing.
Shut the fuck up you dead beat pants pissing blacktop hitting loser

Reaction score
I've been there once in August (this year) and was required to go.

I was paid handsomely and all expenses taken care of. It was fine.
Dang, all that for a popcorn convention?
FUCKED. UP.

Stu Beagle

Has Tiny Onions
Reaction score
I’ve been there in late August. You don’t go outside until dark unless it’s the pool

Reaction score
I’m super excited to hear about how much it sucks to live in Iowa!