Iowa State Football Bashing Thread

The Full Monte

Does Weirdo Fat Guy Shit
Reaction score
I’m breaking the no Stivers tweet rule so someone can explain to me what this twat is talking about. Mostly because I can’t fathom what business a man this stupid could own or be a part of

newsbreaker

Got the top grade in his torts class
Reaction score
I mean also, the Pac 12 and ACC media rights deals also suck compared to the SEC and Big Ten. So congrats?
I have little doubt the future Big XII can match the ACC and Pac 12 deals, which will leave them falling far behind the Big Ten and SEC.

Wanderer

Stupid Fuck
Reaction score
Let them get off on this shit. All the more bitter when their post- Texas/Oklahoma TV deal comes out.

Hawkstrat

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
I’m breaking the no Stivers tweet rule so someone can explain to me what this twat is talking about. Mostly because I can’t fathom what business a man this stupid could own or be a part of

He was going to be on an Iowa fan's podcast. That's it.

Jim

Enjoys Birding
Reaction score
Let them get off on this shit. All the more bitter when their post- Texas/Oklahoma TV deal comes out.
It will be slightly higher than their current deal, so they will rename Trice and Hilton to Jaimie’s World. Not understanding how far they will be left in the dust when the SEC and I am a giant douche deals are done.

Reaction score
I'm going to put this terrible inspirational quote here because of Chizik coins.

"quitting" is more or less derived from the "flight" response of the amygdala (ie. not getting eaten by a panther) so it would argue it is very much innate.

Reaction score
I'm going to put this terrible inspirational quote here because of Chizik coins.

"quitting" is more or less derived from the "flight" response of the amygdala (ie. not getting eaten by a panther) so it would argue it is very much innate.

Someone should hunt him down and kill him for using “#WordsofChizdom.”

eclone

Former VEISHEA Exec Committee Member
Reaction score
@eclone, who's going into the portal? I saw Scates, which seems surprising.
Scates was pretty deep in the doghouse the last part of the year. I'm not shocked, although I don't know where he'll have a better opportunity.

Milton did surprise me. Went through senior day then announced he's transferring after the game.

Otherwise it's a handful of defensive players that were buried on the depth chart. So far...but who knows after the bowl.game

Reaction score
Scates was pretty deep in the doghouse the last part of the year. I'm not shocked, although I don't know where he'll have a better opportunity.

Milton did surprise me. Went through senior day then announced he's transferring after the game.

Otherwise it's a handful of defensive players that were buried on the depth chart. So far...but who knows after the bowl.game
And has anyone said they're coming back for super seniorhood? (Vance, Hummel, an OL...) What about McDonald and/or Young?

eclone

Former VEISHEA Exec Committee Member
Reaction score
And has anyone said they're coming back for super seniorhood? (Vance, Hummel, an OL...) What about McDonald and/or Young?
Hummel, Allen, Eisworth, and Enyi used super senior year this year. And Foster.

Campbell said he expected that all the players that went through senior day recognition are not coming back. Which would include Vance and Peterson.

Maybe Mevis could come back to kick. And possibly a couple of olinemen.

Rumors are that Isheem Young is planning to return. McDonald is supposedly undecided, but I'd be pretty surprised if he's back.

Greg Obrecht

Reaction score
The bigger question is how many Clone players will be drafted against their will?

ivan_drago

Fiercely Advocated for Unlimited Transfers
Reaction score
Most prestigious award ever earned by an ISU athlete? Cael Sanderson won the Hodge trophy three times. This dork really doesn’t think wrestling is a sport at ISU, does he?

MikeyJoe

has a big head
Reaction score

ivan_drago

Fiercely Advocated for Unlimited Transfers
Reaction score
ISU fans have never heard of this award until this week, but it is now the most prestigious award you can win.
like that weird award for “most versatile” player that Iowa State fans and Randy melted down regarding when Joel Lanning didn’t win it (and Saquon Barkley did)

Reaction score

Greg Obrecht

Reaction score
Clearly

Personally, I’m really sick and tired of the whole “super bowl” excuse…. because that’s all it is….. an excuse.

Players need to get up for every single game on the schedule and give full effort, and if they don’t, that’s on them and the coaching staff.

Just start beating them….. period! On several occasions, in football, MBB, and WBB, I feel like we had the better teams…. and still lost.

If anything, that tells me that we take these games more seriously than Iowa does because we try too hard and make mistakes that we don’t normally make. The pressure is all on us to win, and we can’t handle it.

There’s no better example than this year’s football game. We completely folded under the pressure and importance of this game. We clearly had the better roster and team IMO.

HerkyHopeful

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
Lmao that it’s a bigger game to Iowa. My god they live in an alternate universe
My opinion on this has changed over time. It feels like a bigger game to Iowa, but not for the reasons those dildos believe. Iowa loses and the season is pasted with a shitty, bad loss from the start that will haunt the hawkeyes in the CFP rankings. Isu loses and they still get to play their shitty conference schedule while the loss to a good Iowa team barely leaves a dent on their resume.

Essentially ISU is so shitty that the game is lose-lose for Iowa, which does make it a big game for us.

Greg Obrecht

Reaction score
Cyclone fans have turned it into 3rd graders arguing on the playground. Iowa fan(s) called it ISU’s Super Bowl for years. ISU fan, tired of the narrative, screamed back “No it’s YOUR Super Bowl” then ran away with their fingers in their ears thinking that they won the argument.