Iowa State Football Bashing Thread

newsbreaker

Got the top grade in his torts class
Reaction score
Lagavulin 16 is one of my top-5 scotches, but it’s incredibly common. El oh el at giving your copied-and-pasted tasting notes.

If you’re finding it for less than $60, but every bottle.

Reaction score
Lagavulin 16 is one of my top-5 scotches, but it’s incredibly common. El oh el at giving your copied-and-pasted tasting notes.

If you’re finding it for less than $60, but every bottle.
Until the tariffs pretty sure it was $60 at Costco and until this year was $70 . Then they frequently do the rebate deals on Diageo spirits where you get $6 off each bottle. Instant purchase of two Lag16s when that is the case .

newsbreaker

Got the top grade in his torts class
Reaction score
Until the tariffs pretty sure it was $60 at Costco and until this year was $70 . Then they frequently do the rebate deals on Diageo spirits where you get $6 off each bottle. Instant purchase of two Lag16s when that is the case .
If you’re finding Lagavulin 16 for $60, buy the entire stock.

KitKatApples

Reaction score
And what were the ratings on that big 12 championship and fiesta bowl they played in?

StinkyMcFadden

Loyal Son Forever True
Reaction score
Yeah it's not like football is wildly more popular than any other sport and the NFL has 70-75 of the top 100 tv viewership year in and year out with CFB taking another 5-10 depending on if there is a presidential election and/or Olympics...
If you send him those #'s of yours about print newspapers, I think you can blow his mind.

BVHawk95

Probably Needs to GFH
Reaction score
It's hilarious that ISU fans are starting to hate him even more than us because he causes them so much extra shit lol

StinkyMcFadden

Loyal Son Forever True
Reaction score
This is my favorite:

Man, if this is true, then the Pac12 is dead and I can't see them recovering. They are geographically screwed.
that only leaves 8 teams. if we grab 4 then 4 teams are pretty much facing some very tough times. Feels like our big east option days.
I don't see how WSU, Oregon State survive. Cal and Stanford would have to land somewhere, but where? I can't imagine them joining the MWC.

If Cal and Stanford were available, the Big 12 would take them. A lot of people in California still.

Reaction score
I like how they are oblivious to the fact that Campbell is pretty much using Iowa’s blueprint and passing off the “5 star culture” as something unique to Iowa State football.

Silky Johnson

Probably Needs to GFH
Reaction score

Considering their personnel losses I see 4-8 to 7-5 with this schedule. That’s a fine place to be in a rebuilding year and Campbell deserves some credit, but something tells me their fans will expect something different.

douglasbader

Said Tom Brady's Career Was Over in 2008
Reaction score
Again, who fucking gives a shit about these losers? They are in a 2nd rate conference and might not even make it into an actual conference by 2024. Iowa absolutely owns them. They pick up the scraps at best.

Iowa State is completely irrelevant at this point.

Alan Lomax

has listened to a podcast about this thread.
Reaction score
Again, who fucking gives a shit about these losers? They are in a 2nd rate conference and might not even make it into an actual conference by 2024. Iowa absolutely owns them. They pick up the scraps at best.

Iowa State is completely irrelevant at this point.
It’s fun, Francis.

Silky Johnson

Probably Needs to GFH
Reaction score
True on both counts. For as lame as super conferences will be, seeing a homeless or FCS Iowa State will be funny.

Brad Wesley

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
The collective lack of awareness of ISU fans continues to impress me. Somehow with every piece of realignment news, ISU fans continue to believe they’re somehow going to benefit and improve their standing.

Alan Lomax

has listened to a podcast about this thread.
Reaction score
The collective lack of awareness of ISU fans continues to impress me. Somehow with every piece of realignment news, ISU fans continue to believe they’re somehow going to benefit and improve their standing.
Well, when you consider they worship Jamie Pollard, and legitimately think of Iowa as “little brother” it makes more sense how they can be so fucking stupid.

Reaction score
The shit I see on their board that doesn't even involve them is crazy. o_O

If the I am a giant douche does not take Washington and Oregon then I would not be surprised if they go to the ACC. Travel is out the window. Stanford, Cal, the mountain schools maybe also (probably not all of them). Whoever is left over would have to go to the Big 12 then if we wanted them. They would make more money in the ACC than in the Big 12 if they joined the ACC

Cheer 4 the Hawks!

Needs to GFH
Reaction score
If the I am a giant douche does not take Washington and Oregon then I would not be surprised if they go to the ACC. Travel is out the window. Stanford, Cal, the mountain schools maybe also (probably not all of them). Whoever is left over would have to go to the Big 12 then if we wanted them. They would make more money in the ACC than in the Big 12 if they joined the ACC

jfc.....

winmac

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
Maybe? Maybe not. Only time will tell. Next Pandy article.

douglasbader

Said Tom Brady's Career Was Over in 2008
Reaction score
Hey, we were TERRIBLE in 2013 and now we are just mediocre!