Iowa State Football Bashing Thread

Pipiyopee

Reaction score
Fuck Brock Purdy. Also his gf, wife, whatever better hang on for dear life. That is all.

eclone

Former VEISHEA Exec Committee Member
Reaction score
Fuck Brock Purdy. Also his gf, wife, whatever better hang on for dear life. That is all.
Pretty sure that’s his sister in the pictures in his mom’s tweet.

The Dad

Legitimately Bald Forever and Stupid Looking
Reaction score
Because he’s a ______________.

Pipiyopee

Reaction score
It just doesn’t make sense. Gary Barta and Matt Campbell are choosing to have jacked up teeth. It’s a choice.

I did Invisalign and I only had moderate crowding on my bottom teeth. That shit is a dental emergency, and he’s just like nah I’m good.

Thomas Wolsey

Likes Your Post
Reaction score
It just doesn’t make sense. Gary Barta and Matt Campbell are choosing to have jacked up teeth. It’s a choice.

I did Invisalign and I only had moderate crowding on my bottom teeth. That shit is a dental emergency, and he’s just like nah I’m good.
They appear to not go to a dentist, who would obviously recommend orthodontics.

CamelTones

Has Shoved A Live Shrimp Up His Ass
Reaction score
I imagine it would be hard to recruit while wearing braces.

Pinehawk

Probably Needs to GFH
Reaction score
ISU fans are absolute clowns when it comes to wearing their gear. It is so over the top.
I’ve got an extended family member that I think I’ve only seen not wearing an ISU shirt a few times in over a decade. I think I wear less Iowa stuff because I don’t want to be like that.

newsbreaker

Got the top grade in his torts class
Reaction score
Iowa State, which won 7 games last year with their best senior class in program history, and which fell out of bowl eligibility with a last place finish this year, is going to ride those low-40s ranked recruiting classes to an early season top-10 ranking.

The Full Monte

a/k/a CyTwins
Reaction score
Iowa State deep thoughts on the Iowa defense

The Full Monte

a/k/a CyTwins
Reaction score
For years ol Whammo assured us that Iowa had just as many dipshits as Iowa State. I still don’t believe that to be true. However, recent events have had me venturing to other Hawkeye message boards more….and HOLE-E SHEET….so we have some weirdos.

Heres an exchange I came across this morning: question from the OP: “
I am not arguing whether this is right or wrong, deserved or not, simply asking questions. Yea or No:

1. Do you believe if Brian was not Kirks son, he would be retained as OC next year?

2. If he is retained, do you believe that is what is best for the program?”

Response from one of this particular boards biggest Kirk/Brian apologists:

“I will wait until BF is officially retained before answering hypotheticals about him being retained”

In short, we may have an LWade….but other Hawkeye boards have a lot more of them

Talkin' Goat

Lothario
Reaction score
LOL. Was Kirk’s son, Brian Ferentz not available?!

Fuck. Kirk’s son, Brian Ferentz wasn’t available.

The Full Monte

a/k/a CyTwins
Reaction score
Absolutely foul, but never tire of watching Iowa State fans lose their minds over refs

Soda Popinski

Kelly Hilpiper
Reaction score
I turned in KXNO last not around 630 expecting to hear Fox Sports. ISU women were on and listened them cry for 5 minutes about bad the refs always are too them. It had me laughing