Iowa State Football Bashing Thread

douglasbader

Said Tom Brady's Career Was Over in 2008
Reaction score
Gee, maybe if you have infertility and anxiety issues the worst thing you could do is be overweight through a combination of bad diet and drinking too much alcohol.

I am SHOCKED that Hey Guys is having issues.

ivan_drago

Fiercely Advocated for Unlimited Transfers
Reaction score
It's a troll. ASU is in Oregon, OSU is listed twice. Then a bunch like Iowa/ISU - OSU in Oklahoma, UCF in Florida, etc
And it's from an account that has been suspended multiple times for falsifying "quotes" from players and coaches.

HerkyHopeful

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score

Isu has their QB for the 2021 class and they beat out juggernaut North Texas for him.

Talkin' Goat

Lothario
Reaction score
The Austin, Texas native is rated as the No. 831 player in the country overall, No. 29 pro-style quarterback and No. 120 prospect in the state of Texas by 247. He chose Iowa State over offers from North Texas, Texas State and Texas-San Antonio.

Verbal

The Brave Little Poster
Reaction score
Hard Commit. What, did he say it really loud or something?

The Full Monte

Does Weirdo Fat Guy Shit
Reaction score
100% that CF has half a dozen posts saying “yeah, not great. But doesn’t matter because the QB from last years class looks like an AA anyway. He’s nothing more than a backup.”

Reaction score
What in the actual fuck is wrong with these dip shits
My Kindle Fire isn't letting me do likes, but that question gets multiples. They just keep topping themselves. And you know most of their fans are thinking they are actually topping themselves for real. Just so creepy.

Jimmie Dimmick

Dog Crap Litterer
Reaction score
I guess I don’t get it.

What in the fuck are those for? To blind kids from seeing their shitty product?

thrawn

Reaction score
I guess I don’t get it.

What in the fuck are those for? To blind kids from seeing their shitty product?
I assume for photos recruits take when they visit.

Like this but with a visor and the head leaning forward flexing and a with shitty filter added

The Cy is cool I guess, the logo one is fine. 515 one feels forced and all the lolz at the process one

Wanderer

Stupid Fuck
Reaction score
I assume for photos recruits take when they visit.

Like this but with a visor and the head leaning forward flexing and a with shitty filter added

The Cy is cool I guess, the logo one is fine. 515 one feels forced and all the lolz at the process one
So the only one you think is cool is the bird that is the mascot for a team named after a weather event?

thrawn

Reaction score
Not an NBA fan but isn’t ripping off the process stuff kind of a self-pwn at this point? Wasn’t “the process” code for “yeah we suck but it’s so we can get better players”? Calling your recruits/players 5 years in “the process” doesn’t make sense.

eclone

Former VEISHEA Exec Committee Member
Reaction score
So the only one you think is cool is the bird that is the mascot for a team named after a weather event?
As opposed to a bird that is the mascot for a team named after a white guy living with the Indians in the 1800s?

Scooped: almost word for word by @thrawn while putting kids to bed and not refreshing the page.