Iowa State Football Bashing Thread

BluesHawk

Goes to Applebee’s for special occasions
Reaction score
This thread is the gift that keeps on giving. All fucking year.

Wanderer

Stupid Fuck
Reaction score
I always like when this is well placed.

1583249122812.png

Last edited:

thrawn

Reaction score
Blum is actually good at PBP from the little bit I’ve caught of him (Big Four on cyclones TV), I didn’t realize he had also won that contest. Hassel is also pretty good at the pbp cadence. It’s too bad both of them are so terrible at Twitter.

Last edited:

HerkyHopeful

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
What the hell we looking at here? Pollard found a case of beer in the parking lot and gave it to a donor for funding something? Who is the kid in the suit from JC penny with a piñata?
Probably one of their bowl games. They all think they're being super creative and hilarious but in reality are making themselves look like trash to the rest of the country.

Wanderer

Stupid Fuck
Reaction score
Has that dumb fuck ever been right about anything? Also, has he ever had the focus to stay on something? There will be two of these things. They’ll be painful to listen to. He’ll be 40% and never do another one.

Dr. Zaius

IS A DOCTOR
Reaction score
Chris Williams was on the Iowa Clinic’s ad for scheduling a vasectomy for March madness lol

eclone

Former VEISHEA Exec Committee Member
Reaction score
He admitted in the radio the other day that he hasn’t actually had the snip...they just picked him for his acting skills.

BngHawk

Nextdoor Mod
Reaction score
When I lived in Milwaukee in the late 80s I met this weird dude. Wanted to fuck. So I was like, sure. Then he knocked me out and cut my sack off.

Later I found out he was arrested for a bunch of murders and KEPT HUMAN BODY PARTS IN HIS FREEZER.

Sick fuck got murdered in prison and I’m left without my balls.

Dr. Zaius

IS A DOCTOR
Reaction score
I stayed at the hotel where Jeffy Dahmer picked up his victims once. It was pretty nice

Spring Hawk

Probably Needs to GFH
Reaction score
Who here told the story of being at a party either with Dahmer or near his place??
i told the story of my college prof who grew up with dahmer and drove him home from a party after their senior year. Not sure if that is the story you’re remembering.

Creed

Wears Adult-Sized Underoos
Reaction score
it was @Mo T

Alright, details get a little sketchy, due to the time frame, but here it is.

I was a freshman at Marquette University and went to a house party, a few blocks north of Wisconsin Avenue, around 26th street, I believe. It was a kegger party at the back of a house and very few places to sit down, so after grabbing a cup, we walked through the back yard to the back yard of another complex. There were metal fire escape type stairs that went up probably 3-4 levels.

Anyway, A buddy and I were sitting on the stairs, minding our own business, when a guy came down the stairs with a beer in his hand and sat down a few steps up from us. It was obvious he was several years older, but he struck up conversation with us, asking some basic "where are you from" type questions.

After 5 minutes or so or really sporadic conversation, when our cups were empty, he asked if we wanted to go up to his apartment for a beer. Feeling a little creeped out, we declined, said we were going to get a beer at the keg, and would be back. We both discussed how strange the guy was and never walked back over.

Anyway, later that summer, the news broke, I called my friend, and there was no doubt it was Dahmer after seeing the pictures on the news.
https://www.hawkeyelounge.com/threads/anyone-interested-in-jeffrey-dahmer.181560/#post-3560113

MikeyJoe

has a big head
Reaction score
At the airport. Group of ISU fans here. 4/4 of them decked out in ISU gear.

It’s a real phenomenon.