Iowa State Football Bashing Thread

wondergrape

Has Bad Hair
Reaction score
At the airport. Group of ISU fans here. 4/4 of them decked out in ISU gear.

It’s a real phenomenon.
I live out of state, and I wear a lot of Iowa gear. I view it as a civic duty.

But when I'm home in Iowa, it graces not this luscious mantorso.

MikeyJoe

has a big head
Reaction score
I live out of state, and I wear a lot of Iowa gear. I view it as a civic duty.

But when I'm home in Iowa, it graces not this luscious mantorso.
I have some Iowa stuff. It’s seeing a group of four adults, all of them wearing Iowa State gear.

Jimmie Dimmick

Dog Crap Litterer
Reaction score
All profits from the The IOWA Wave Shirt benefits the University of Iowa Stead Family Children's Hospital. Together we support new and innovative research, enhanced care within the Child Life Program and specialized care through the Adolescent and Young Adult Cancer Center. THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING!

Jim

Enjoys Birding
Reaction score
I have some Iowa stuff. It’s seeing a group of four adults, all of them wearing Iowa State gear.
A few years ago we are at this tiny resort in Jamaica and I’m hanging out in the lobby and in walks 2 couples completely decked out in clone gear. It could have been my bias, but they checked all the boxes of obnoxious Americans on vacation. Fucking dorks.

Creed

Wears Adult-Sized Underoos
Reaction score
A few years ago we are at this tiny resort in Jamaica and I’m hanging out in the lobby and in walks 2 couples completely decked out in clone gear. It could have been my bias, but they checked all the boxes of obnoxious Americans on vacation. Fucking dorks.
“Go Hawks.”

thrawn

Reaction score
the font in the visor doesn’t match the uniform font

BngHawk

Nextdoor Mod
Reaction score
It’s super jarring. Black visor = just fine. This shit is way too obvious

thrawn

Reaction score
It looks even worse than I expected.
the skinny white guy just standing in front of a blank wall with no filter really enhances the look. He looks like this

you have to go full stylized because the individual elements look dumb on their own. They saw something other people did and became am Instagram below v reality above thing.

Last edited:

Alan Lomax

has listened to a podcast about this thread.
Reaction score
They aren’t wearing that shit during an actual game, right?

Wanderer

Stupid Fuck
Reaction score
Can’t be long until there are images of Campbell and Pollard on their uniforms, right?

BngHawk

Nextdoor Mod
Reaction score
They aren’t wearing that shit during an actual game, right?
I think it’s just a thing for recruits, but I wouldn’t be shocked at all if that horrible shit made it into a game as part of their 657 uniform combos.

The Incredible Hawk

Will Spineboard You
Reaction score
The best part are the fans who think this is something that could actually be worn in a game and want a game-worn helmet with that visor. Gimme all the cy-eyes!

Hawk&Balls

NOT a member
Reaction score

Meanwhile, he wasn't at the game because for some reason he was at the Mountain West tournament.

Jim

Enjoys Birding
Reaction score
4th place and 10-8 in crappy conference. What wizardry am I missing?

Tugboat

Berntard
Reaction score
The best part are the fans who think this is something that could actually be worn in a game and want a game-worn helmet with that visor. Gimme all the cy-eyes!
Enjoy the next 3-4 months as that’s all the reprieve we’ll get before the “minimum 10 win” projections start hitting the press and airwaves.

ivan_drago

Fiercely Advocated for Unlimited Transfers
Reaction score
Disappointed in him. Figured he'd be gone a few days but eventually come back and face the music. He'll be back some day. Maybe after ISU absolutely suffocates South Dakota in the second overtime for a seven point win.
He disappeared during the greatest two day stretch he'd ever have had here - ISU basketball loses at home to Florida A&M and gets embarassed in the bowl they didn't deserve.

We deserved for him to be here. He screwed us. He owes us all that much.

Truant

Beta Male Tag-Along-Fuck
Reaction score
the skinny white guy just standing in front of a blank wall with no filter really enhances the look. He looks like this

you have to go full stylized because the individual elements look dumb on their own. They saw something other people did and became am Instagram below v reality above thing.

Looks like he is in a police line-up.

hawkeyealum

Subscribes to Playboy for the articles
Reaction score
Gets much lower and it will cost less that patreon status.