Iowa State Football Bashing Thread

Wanderer

Stupid Fuck
Reaction score
Man he nailed it
The funniest part of his prediction was that, if everything hit just right, UA would perform in line with the overall market (which he had zero insight in to). But I guess the other part is that it was the worst performing stock over the period of time in question.

Yup, one of his hobbies.

Wanderer

Stupid Fuck
Reaction score
This is like the 10th new blog or podcast he’s started in the last 3 weeks. He’s an expert on everything!!!! (Except branding).

hawkeyealum

Subscribes to Playboy for the articles
Reaction score
He didn’t finish his sentence

by the time sports are back I’ll be this little midget with a microphone interview athletes but this time I’ll have a mustache

Wanderer

Stupid Fuck
Reaction score
Quarantined with Chris? Talk about a worst case scenario.
An example of some of the fine journalism in the blog.

“When schools and daycares clothes but mom and dad both still have to work, who watches the kids?”

Creed

Wears Adult-Sized Underoos
Reaction score
That’s the stupidest fucking thing I’ve ever seen.

Cheer 4 the Hawks!

Probably Needs to GFH
Reaction score
Seriously....couldn’t somebody somewhere buy this dumbfuck a thesaurus? Who in their right mind calls this “amazing”? Fun maybe? Maybe “entertaining”? But “amazing”? What about a “heads and tails” bracket is “amazing”?

The Incredible Hawk

Will Spineboard You
Reaction score
Seriously....couldn’t somebody somewhere buy this dumbfuck a thesaurus? Who in their right mind calls this “amazing”? Fun maybe? Maybe “entertaining”? But “amazing”? What about a “heads and tails” bracket is “amazing”?
Fascinating. Epic. Elite even.

Wanderer

Stupid Fuck
Reaction score
Jeezuz. How much weight has this guy put on? I’m guessing not many of their OL have gained as much.

newsbreaker

Got the top grade in his torts class
Reaction score
Not clicking on that as I don't need additional viruses. But Sage is a "political lightning rod"? Does anyone outside of central Iowa and the greater Maquoketa area even know who he is? He's Mark Vlasic with a lisp.
I think he does some appearances on 670 The Score in Chicago, but they aren't discussing politics.