Iowa State Football Bashing Thread

Reaction score
To me this is incredibly selfish and irresponsible. Take a picture holding your kids when you aren’t infectious maybe?

ivan_drago

Fiercely Advocated for Unlimited Transfers
Reaction score
Cried 8 times and it might be the covid? Are you sure you're not menstruating?

newsbreaker

Got the top grade in his torts class
Reaction score
To me this is incredibly selfish and irresponsible. Take a picture holding your kids when you aren’t infectious maybe?

Good grief.

Mind you, it wasn't her birthday, but when Mrs. Newsy had COVID-19, she didn't see our kids for 10 days aside from waving from the bedroom door. She didn't touch them, come close to them, hold them, etc., and we have a special needs child who is a bit of a handful.

When they tell you to isolate after a positive test, they specifically instruct you to isolate from people both outside and inside your own home.

Half our public health battle as this continues will be dealing with people who aren't bright enough to follow even simple instructions.

WCFHawkeye

actually likes the XFL
Reaction score
If the kids were tested and confirmed positive I don't see the big deal. If the kids were never tested or tested negative this is basically child abuse.

Reaction score
There is a lot being made about this dudes's birthday considering he isn't turning 21 or under 18. I half expect to see a tweet from Doug's wife and kid telling him to have a great day.
Oh.....she remembered.

thrawn

Reaction score
Other than maybe your immediate family doing a quiet cake/dinner, no adult older than 25 should be making a big deal about hir birthday beyond a 30/40/50 milestone. I know a girl who makes a big deal about her birthday week which is absolutely ridiculous.

Maybe I Just hate being the center of attention, but I would be embarrassed to get a birthday video from anyone other than my nephews.

Last edited:

hawkeyealum

Subscribes to Playboy for the articles
Reaction score
My favorite thing about my son's birthday being the day before mine, it's very easy for mine to be swept away semi-unnoticed.
One of my good friends daughter was born on his birthday. He basically gets to slide by ignored for at least another 20 years

brantshawks

Nebrantska Fan
Reaction score
One of my good friends daughter was born on his birthday. He basically gets to slide by ignored for at least another 20 years
He was originally getting cut out on my birthday, which I honestly was excited about and thought it to be pretty cool, but my ex wanted him to have his own day.

So close.

cloudhawk

Special
Reaction score
Vivid dreams about CMC and Niang are the only symptoms that still remain

BngHawk

Nextdoor Mod
Reaction score
If you had no choice but to let a man penetrate you, would you choose Chris Williams or Donald J Trump?

I think that question is in the Bible. If it’s not, it should be.