The Full Monte

Does Weirdo Fat Guy Shit
Reaction score
This whole thing is glorious

TH1974

Loves China
Reaction score

"A bunch of kids following their dream to play football in college get a shot at Iowa State, have some bad breaks, or aren't perfect, and anonymous guys in the biggest message board named "Dopey" and "Clones4good" mock them and their efforts; mock their dreams. I'm not sure if you're both dopey or what you're "good" for, but this is just a game. And they're all doing something you wish you could do."

ivan_drago

Fiercely Advocated for Unlimited Transfers
Reaction score
I watched the first half while I did some work. Went to Home Depot to buy some wood for shelving and watched in glee as the game turned on its head.

Smirk through a mask is hard, but I did it.

CamelTones

Has Shoved A Live Shrimp Up His Ass
Reaction score
I listened to Williams 9 minute post game podcast for some lols and he’s shocked. He thought this would be Campbells best team.

Sure in the last couple years they’ve lost the likes of David Montgomery, Allen Lazard, Hakeem Butler, Ray Lima, Marcel Spears, their corners, offensive line etc. and those teams were just ok. But this one was going to be the best because it just feels different.

Jimmie Dimmick

Dog Crap Litterer
Reaction score
I listened to Williams 9 minute post game podcast for some lols and he’s shocked. He thought this would be Campbells best team.

Sure in the last couple years they’ve lost the likes of David Montgomery, Allen Lazard, Hakeem Butler, Ray Lima, Marcel Spears, their corners, offensive line etc. and those teams were just ok. But this one was going to be the best because it just feels different.
He should be shot for His phone and email going off all the time and typing on the keyboard. It’s an audio cast you fuckin idiot. @Monster has this figured out and doesn’t get paid for it.

Creed

Wears Adult-Sized Underoos
Reaction score

Allan Lazard’s draft party still gives me the lolz.
1600051715256.jpeg

Reaction score

It would be pretty serious if the Downing kid is out for long. (One of two OL guys with Iowa offers.)
And can they go a whole season with 75 at left tackle?

1600063126628.jpeg

This appears to be his likely replacement.

Hawk&Balls

NOT a member
Reaction score
My Old Man said before the season started that he was going to be rooting for Iowa State this year. I just kind of looked at him.

I hope he's enjoying the reaping.
Iowa state and trump? He's going to have a rough 2020

Reactions: BBK

CamelTones

Has Shoved A Live Shrimp Up His Ass
Reaction score
The Solid Verbal podcast had a solid recap of the game. The Sunday episode usually has fans call in and leave voicemails talking about their team. The first 6 or so we’re about Iowa State.

‘This is so and so from Ann Arbor Michigan. I adopted Iowa State as my team this year because of what you guys called Brocktober. Wow, big mistake. They suck. Go Blue.’

Kamala

Isn't Sure About Gasser
Reaction score
The Solid Verbal podcast had a solid recap of the game. The Sunday episode usually has fans call in and leave voicemails talking about their team. The first 6 or so we’re about Iowa State.

‘This is so and so from Ann Arbor Michigan. I adopted Iowa State as my team this year because of what you guys called Brocktober. Wow, big mistake. They suck. Go Blue.’
That’s because it’s only Septempurd

ivan_drago

Reaction score
Everyone is working remotely so they'll have to be zoom smirks.
I converse with a big ISU fan via our instant messenger system. Our last IM Friday was him saying "Clones by 50" and me replying "I'm going to bet all $500 of your 401K on Louisiana +400."

I am now replying to him every five minutes asking him if he's online.

ivan_drago

Reaction score
So, all in all, it really sucked not to be able to watch Iowa. But it appears that, with a restart, we not only will get to watch Iowa the same (more with a bowl) number of times as Iowa State fans get to watch that shit show, but we also got to avoid playing those dipshits.

Win-win-win.

StinkyMcFadden

She/Her
Reaction score
I also liked that a decent number of Cyclone fans have come around to the reality that Brock Purdy may not be Jesus Christ.

He had one interception, but should've had 3 or even 4. Two were thrown to the wrong team completely and then he had those ridiculous butterflies he floated up to no one in particular.

Let us all hope that Big 12 teams will use this game as a blue print of what to do to these seemingly horrible Iowa State receivers and noodle armed QB. It would be a decent strategy that I think the Big 12 DBs would buy into it. "You don't have to pretend to try to tackle him if he doesn't catch it."

StinkyMcFadden

She/Her
Reaction score
So, all in all, it really sucked not to be able to watch Iowa. But it appears that, with a restart, we not only will get to watch Iowa the same (more with a bowl) number of times as Iowa State fans get to watch that shit show, but we also got to avoid playing those dipshits.

Win-win-win.
I wish we played them this year for the first time in a long time.

Their spirit would be broken, possibly for good. I'm counting this year as a win.

Matt Campbell has now lost to Iowa for 6 straight years.

ivan_drago

Reaction score
I also liked that a decent number of Cyclone fans have come around to the reality that Brock Purdy may not be Jesus Christ.

He had one interception, but should've had 3 or even 4. Two were thrown to the wrong team completely and then he had those ridiculous butterflies he floated up to no one in particular.

Let us all hope that Big 12 teams will use this game as a blue print of what to do to these seemingly horrible Iowa State receivers and noodle armed QB. It would be a decent strategy that I think the Big 12 DBs would buy into it. "You don't have to pretend to try to tackle him if he doesn't catch it."
The one interception really wasn't even his fault. The receiver completely biffed and turned into a bitch and let the corner rip it out of his hands.

The other 4 that should have been picked if the defensive backs weren't the same skill level as my asshole were, though.

MikeyJoe

has a big head
Reaction score
How are your cousins holding up? Was it the referees? I'm actually intrigued if they came down to earth (LOL!) or what the excuse was.
In completely shocking news, I didn't get a single text about college football at any time in the last 48 hours. One might thing football was not even being played.

StinkyMcFadden

She/Her
Reaction score
The really nice thing moving forward is that his current recruiting class is absolutely HORRIBLE, even by ISU standards.

Like historic levels of awful.

If I was an ISU fan, I wouldn't have a lot of faith in the coach's ability to make lemonade out of this bowl of hot diarrhea.

Thomas Wolsey

Likes Your Post
Reaction score
The really nice thing moving forward is that his current recruiting class is absolutely HORRIBLE, even by ISU standards.

Like historic levels of awful.

If I was an ISU fan, I wouldn't have a lot of faith in the coach's ability to make lemonade out of this bowl of hot diarrhea.
The lack of NFL development (LOL!) plus the fact that they are coaching in Ames, Iowa is going to sink that ship. It is a good thing Jamie mortgaged that thing to the hilt so he can destroy the entire athletic department with it.