Reaction score
Brock Purdy, SR
Xavier Hutchinson, SR
Tarique Milton, SR
Sean Foster, SR
Colin Newell, SR
Derek Schweiger, SR
Chase Allen, SR
Breece Hall, JR (is he dumb enough to come back?)

Zach Petersen, SR
Eyioma Uwazurike, SR
Mike Rose, SR
ORien Vance, SR
Jake Hummel, SR
Anthony Johnson, SR
Greg Eisworth, SR
Datrone Young, SR

They’re definitely losing a lot of players who are really good at losing to Iowa.

douglasbader

Said Tom Brady's Career Was Over in 2008
Reaction score
Brock Purdy, SR
Xavier Hutchinson, SR
Tarique Milton, SR
Sean Foster, SR
Colin Newell, SR
Derek Schweiger, SR
Chase Allen, SR
Breece Hall, JR (is he dumb enough to come back?)

Zach Petersen, SR
Eyioma Uwazurike, SR
Mike Rose, SR
ORien Vance, SR
Jake Hummel, SR
Anthony Johnson, SR
Greg Eisworth, SR
Datrone Young, SR

Don't forget the following as well....

Will McDonald - DL (RS JR) is likely to leave
Corey Dunn - PT (SR)
Connor Assalley - K (SR)
Andrew Mevis - KO (GR)
Cordariius Bailey - DL (SR)
Tucker Robertson - DT (RS SR)
Jaquan Amos - FS (GR)

They are decimated next year and don't have the talent you need to reload.

iowa4ever20

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
Lady at work "So many people bought UNLV season tickets just to go to this game!"
LOL. There are over 1,000 lower bowl seats available for well below face value of a game at Kinnick. They realize UNLV sucks ass and there is no local demand for their games right?

newsbreaker

Got the top grade in his torts class
Reaction score
LOL. There are over 1,000 lower bowl seats available for well below face value of a game at Kinnick. They realize UNLV sucks ass and there is no local demand for their games right?
LOL. There are TONS of cheap tickets on Stubhub. You'll be able to walk in and sit in the lower bowl for $20 or less by game time.

They will be certain there were 50,000 of them there.

HawkeyeJonesEsq

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
Lady at work "So many people bought UNLV season tickets just to go to this game!"
I honestly know three people. If you wanted to sit in the lower deck it was actually cheaper. One guy I talked to was able to get $20 a piece for his tickets to their first game, so not a total loss.

Greg Obrecht

Reaction score
Well you would be correct that defense DID play a decent size role. If Hankins just lets Hutchinson go by that play probably goes the distance. Hankins was beat and he did what he had to do. We can all rub our hands on how a flag should have been thrown......and it should, but flag of no flag......Hankins did his job and prevented a huge play. A penalty is preferable to a huge play. That's defense. And this isn't a knock on Hankins because I am sure since college PI isn't the same as the NFL......they are schooled (like everyone else) to do just that if they are beat in the route. He did his job.
How did this become the narrative. Purdy woefully under threw his receiver. That was a pick 90% of the time.

BVHawk95

Probably Needs to GFH
Reaction score
Imagine being such a shitty football team that your bookstore makes limited edition t-shirts for a road game against a historically awful MWC team.

fossilhawk

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
Jesus Christ.

I mean, modeling for the campus bookstore is a low bar, but you're telling me they can't find anyone more attractive on that campus than two future schoolmarms, a Harry Potter-wannabe philosophy major, and a high-functioning autist?

Jesus Christ.

Greg Obrecht

Reaction score
Jesus Christ.

I mean, modeling for the campus bookstore is a low bar, but you're telling me they can't find anyone more attractive on that campus than two future schoolmarms, a Harry Potter-wannabe philosophy major, and a high-functioning autist?

Jesus Christ.
AKA ISU Book Store employees

Skinny Skier

Probably Needs to GFH
Reaction score
Don't forget the following as well....

Will McDonald - DL (RS JR) is likely to leave
Corey Dunn - PT (SR)
Connor Assalley - K (SR)
Andrew Mevis - KO (GR)
Cordariius Bailey - DL (SR)
Tucker Robertson - DT (RS SR)
Jaquan Amos - FS (GR)

They are decimated next year and don't have the talent you need to reload.
What if they all return to beat Iowa

BngHawk

Nextdoor Mod
Reaction score
If there is any justice in this world they will lose in excruciating fashion. That should not happen because UNLV is total shit. But come on, man. Some how. Some way.

Imagine the sadness as the fans waddle back to their seats at McDonalds to snag a Big Mac on the way out of town. It would crush them. The sadness inside those planes. Hooboy, I’m gonna spurt.