Iowa State Football Bashing Thread

Vacations at the Wisconsin Dells
Reaction score
This is how they spend their time:

I've probably been to Vegas pushing 20 times. Never once have I been even slightly tempted to walk into the M&M store.
Am I reading this right? Is he referring to M&M the candy? And there's a store for this candy???

gable_guy

Reaction score
"Four floors of Skechers babe! Gonna get some new Shape-Ups!"

Who are the people who visit Panda Express or Subway when in Vegas?

newsbreaker

Got the top grade in his torts class
Reaction score

I've consumed too many imprudently procured chicken McNuggets at 415 am in Las Vegas. But otherwise, those people are a group who won't spring for the buffet, and the buffet people should generally be murdered.

newsbreaker

Got the top grade in his torts class
Reaction score
Maybe candy stores is how people who don't gamble spend their Vegas days.

Hawk&Balls

NOT a member
Reaction score
I've consumed too many imprudently procured chicken McNuggets at 415 am in Las Vegas. But otherwise, those people are a group who won't spring for the buffet, and the buffett people should generally be murdered.

JD720

Probably Needs to GFH
Reaction score
This is how they spend their time:

I've probably been to Vegas pushing 20 times. Never once have I been even slightly tempted to walk into the M&M store.
I probably would be tempted to walk in. If only to answer the question "Why the fuck is there an M&M store?"

HiG 2.0

DolphinAngerHawk
Reaction score
Regarding the CyHawk:

"Cancel the series unless it's a 2 for 1 at JTS. If Barta would agree to that (doubtful) keep it otherwise get rid of it."
Wait...they think it should be played there twice as often? How many Busch Lattes did this fuck have in their hotel room in Vegas?

douglasbader

Said Tom Brady's Career Was Over in 2008
Reaction score

I do both extremes of Las Vegas throughout most every trip. I will try to eat a few nice sit down meals at various steakhouses or whatever, but also will equally grab something quick for other meals. A few weeks ago, and @26.2 will love this, but I bet I ate a breakfast sandwich or panini sandwich and chips from Starbucks at least 5 times in 5 days. Also will sprinkle in some meals at a casual place in that outdoor mall near The Link while people watching.

StinkyMcFadden

She/Her
Reaction score
I think I need a link. That might be the greatest cyfan comment ever.

KitKatApples

NW Season Ticket Holder (except IA games)
Reaction score
We'll circle around back to that in 2040(the answer will still be no)

The Dad

Legitimately bald forever and stupid looking
Reaction score
I do both extremes of Las Vegas throughout most every trip. I will try to eat a few nice sit down meals at various steakhouses or whatever, but also will equally grab something quick for other meals. A few weeks ago, and @26.2 will love this, but I bet I ate a breakfast sandwich or panini sandwich and chips from Starbucks at least 5 times in 5 days. Also will sprinkle in some meals at a casual place in that outdoor mall near The Link while people watching.

Greg Obrecht

Reaction score
One of the things that has always been missing for Iowa State is a true conference rival. There isn't another school that considers us their #1 rival. And there is no other conference school that most Iowa State fans consider a rival. For that reason I would like to see the series against Iowa end. I want to force all of us to focus on the Big 12. To form true rivalries with other conference mates.
We need to force other conference teams to see us as a rival!

Hawkstrat

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
Outside of UNLV beating them, I'd love to see Purdy struggle and get benched. At that point I'm almost pulling for their next Heisman candidate to lead them to a convincing win. Let the quarterback controversy commence.

cloudhawk

Special
Reaction score
Outside of UNLV beating them, I'd love to see Purdy struggle and get benched. At that point I'm almost pulling for their next Heisman candidate to lead them to a convincing win. Let the quarterback controversy commence.
I want Purdy to be broken and then put in Dekkers and have him be below average too to just crush their dreams