**Iowa vs. Iowa State Basketball - 12/12/19 - 7pm - ESPN2**

Soda Popinski

Kelly Hilpiper
Reaction score

Wanderer

Stupid Fuck
Reaction score
My favorite part of last night was the little runs ISU would go on where they'd cut it to like 12. You could just feel the Clone fans getting all ready to start flexing and talking shit. It was a collective "here we go!" Then Iowa would bury them again until they finally realized that it was over and either fled Hilton or stood around, slump-shouldered, and sad.

I mean, we have Kriener of all people flexing on them and Wade Lookingbill talking shit on Twitter.

The other part I liked was how bad ISU looked in getting dismantled. It wasn't just that Iowa played great (they did) but how truly awful ISU looked.
I lol'd.

Wanderer

Stupid Fuck
Reaction score
How's the little guy handling it? Is there anyone here he hasn't blocked yet?
I'm giving him a reprieve- based on his Twitter, he's had a kid in the NICU the last week or so. This shit's fun, but that's real.

The Incredible Hawk

Will Spineboard You
Reaction score
I'm giving him a reprieve- based on his Twitter, he's had a kid in the NICU the last week or so. This shit's fun, but that's real.
You know what I did when my kid was in the PICU last year? I watched Iowa basketball and cheered my ass off with my kid. He loves the Hawkeyes. I also did not scroll up to see who you were even talking about.

Reaction score
You know what I did when my kid was in the PICU last year? I watched Iowa basketball and cheered my ass off with my kid. He loves the Hawkeyes. I also did not scroll up to see who you were even talking about.
I watched the Iowa/ISU football game in the NICU with my boy the day after he was born 7 weeks early. Even got to hold him for the first time about 6-7 hrs after the win. It was a great day.

CamelTones

Has Shoved A Live Shrimp Up His Ass
Reaction score
Just watched some highlights. The bench was really giving it to the ISU student section last night.

Reaction score
Well that’s depressing. He isn’t wrong though. Let them talk the shit. Big brother talks on the floor/field. Not all Iowa fans unfortunately are as sound of mind as others. It’s one thing to have fun here behind closed doors but social media is different animal.

L. Wade Childress

Too stupid to be real
Reaction score
That is not Luke recker. Well it is, but nobody gives a shit about this one.

Reaction score
I enjoy seeing them with their cry baby shit to one another. I don’t need to chime in. I like to sit back and nipple tweak and drink their tears. No words necessary.

Reaction score
Well that’s depressing. He isn’t wrong though. Let them talk the shit. Big brother talks on the floor/field. Not all Iowa fans unfortunately are as sound of mind as others. It’s one thing to have fun here behind closed doors but social media is different animal.
It's a crazy social media world when HaLo is the most level headed medium.

Reaction score
It's a crazy social media world when HaLo is the most level headed medium.
No shit. Key word there is “most”.

Harlan

Drinks liquor with a straw
Reaction score
They have the weirdest fans. I am watching that drive/no look pass that Toussaint threw at the 12:10 mark in the first half and their entire crowd is calling for a travel. Replayed it a dozen times. He doesn't do anything that would be even close to a travel.
Clown fans love yelling "rebound" and "travel" in between their booing.

Harlan

Reaction score
A bunch of smelly FUCKING IDIOTS.

Harlan

Reaction score
I hope a plane does not crash into that NICU.

Reaction score
LOL at the calls on Murph and Andy from clone fans right now, specifically Derek

So angry

CamelTones

Has Shoved A Live Shrimp Up His Ass
Reaction score
They have the weirdest fans. I am watching that drive/no look pass that Toussaint threw at the 12:10 mark in the first half and their entire crowd is calling for a travel. Replayed it a dozen times. He doesn't do anything that would be even close to a travel.
The one woman screaming 'rebound!' next to the camera every time ISU threw up another brick was hilarious to listen to.

Reaction score
The hidden tweets feature is going to provide some ISU comedy. Here is ISUBarstool hiding tweets from ISU's own disgruntled fans

Bob

Reaction score
The one woman screaming 'rebound!' next to the camera every time ISU threw up another brick was hilarious to listen to.
she was so loud

HawkBall23

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
To the people behind the CS tweet and the one about hoping a plane crashes into the Children's Hospital.... I hope their hell is last night's game on continuous repeat, after dying in the most horrific and painful possible way of course.