**Iowa vs. Michigan Basketball - 12/6/19 - 5:30pm - FS1**

douglasbader

Thinks Joe W Has Access To The YMCA
Reaction score
Hopefully they have Frederick back.

Creed

Doesn't go to the dentist
Reaction score
Hopefully Michigan scores as many points versus Iowa as they did last night versus Louisville.

AZmess

Loved and Defended The Criminal Until the Bitter End
Reaction score
Hopefully Joe W starts playing with some toughness.

Stu Beagle

Has Tiny Onions
Reaction score
Hopefully Joe T starts to make teams pay for leaving him open from three point range

Creed

Doesn't go to the dentist
Reaction score
The beginning of the giant douche schedule sucks for the Hawks year after year.

I went back 5 years and here are the first two games:

15-16: vs #1 Michigan State, @ #14 Purdue.

16-17: @ #15 Purdue, vs Michigan

17-18: vs PSU, @ Indiana

18-19: vs #22 Wisconsin, @#10 Michigan state.

19-20: @#4 Michigan, vs Minnesota.

Oddly enough, the only year that looks like they had a chance to go 2-0, they went 0-2 (17-18). And then the hardest looking year (15-16) they won both.

Regardless, it’d be nice to start the I am a giant douche with a winning record after the first couple of games but that hasn’t been set up real favorably for them.

Reaction score
Every year it seems Michigan has a PITA foreigner. Is little Vagner a douche?

Hawk_Kegmasters

Saw Spice World in Theaters
Reaction score
I think it’s his shoulder. No more specific info.

L. Wade Childress

Is Texting Right Now
Reaction score
I heard he had some sort of blood clot after getting hit in that scrum

douglasbader

Thinks Joe W Has Access To The YMCA
Reaction score
I am sure that Pemsl will end up having some decent games, but for now I would rather play Till. He is smart, doesn't try and do anything he shouldn't, is capable of playing defense and rebounds. He might even dunk if he is open.

Thomas Wolsey

Likes Your Post
Reaction score
I am sure that Pemsl will end up having some decent games, but for now I would rather play Till. He is smart, doesn't try and do anything he shouldn't, is capable of playing defense and rebounds. He might even dunk if he is open.
The ball doesn’t just stop with him. And he move more.

Reaction score
Till was fine last game. He shows some potential as a fill guy. Pemsl, when good is a boost off the bench. He might have a lower end than Till when bad as he may try to do too much. I agree Till will be happy as a role player and stay within himself.

AZmess

Loved and Defended The Criminal Until the Bitter End
Reaction score
Till was fine last game. He shows some potential as a fill guy. Pemsl, when good is a boost off the bench. He might have a lower end than Till when bad as he may try to do too much. I agree Till will be happy as a role player and stay within himself.
Agree

6deuce

6douche
Reaction score
Agree
I guess it’s settled then.

hawkeyealum

Subscribes to Playboy for the articles
Reaction score
I advocated for less Pemsl last week. Till is not a big ten player but not sure Cordell is either

we need fat Cordell again.

Reaction score
I advocated for less Pemsl last week. Till is not a big ten player but not sure Cordell is either

Cordell is not great but he has proven he can play at this level. He has been a nice boost of the bench in his career at times. He just makes bad decisions when things aren’t going his way. He forces things too often trying to make something happen and he just isn’t skilled enough to do that himself.

Reaction score

Cordell is not great but he has proven he can play at this level. He has been a nice boost of the bench in his career at times. He just makes bad decisions when things aren’t going his way. He forces things too often trying to make something happen and he just isn’t skilled enough to do that himself.
Like all good role players, he needs to realize what he can't do and stay away from those things.

CamelTones

Has Shoved A Live Shrimp Up His Ass
Reaction score

Like all good role players, he needs to realize what he can't do and stay away from those things.
The problem is, with his injury, I’m not sure he knows what those things are.

When he has played he just looks way out of shape. I think he’ll be fine once they get to January, but he missed a ton of time with the injury then the suspension and it shows.

Reaction score
The problem is, with his injury, I’m not sure he knows what those things are.

When he has played he just looks way out of shape. I think he’ll be fine once they get to January, but he missed a ton of time with the injury then the suspension and it shows.
He needs to go back to what he did his freshman year. Hes limited offensively so he needs to rely on his old man game. He will get you some garbage buckets and he can rebound and play decent d. When he's trying to create, that's a problem.

Reaction score
Michigan favored by 8
I’ll be quite pleased if we keep it within that. They’re probably not a top 5 team at this point but they’re certainly top 15 and that’s a tough place to play with a healthy squad, let alone a banged up one.

6deuce

6douche
Reaction score
I speaking more to the fact that they all look retarted.

L. Wade Childress

Is Texting Right Now
Reaction score
I don’t recall the last time I was so excited for a big ten opener, even though I think we have yet to win one of these early games.

L. Wade Childress

Is Texting Right Now
Reaction score
Face it guys, versatile red-ass Connor McCaffery is the hot name right now.

you should have listened.

6deuce

6douche
Reaction score
Face it guys, versatile red-ass Connor McCaffery is the hot name right now.

you should have listened.
I like Connor when he isn't playing PG. He is great in the high post against a zone. He is mediocre at best at PG.

L. Wade Childress

Is Texting Right Now
Reaction score
He is doing the exact same shit as he was before. He is still bringing the ball up much of the time. It’s not like you are going to see him at the elbow against a more traditional man defense.

6deuce

6douche
Reaction score
He is doing the exact same shit as he was before. He is still bringing the ball up much of the time. It’s not like you are going to see him at the elbow against a more traditional man defense.
False.