**Official 2020 Iowa Hawkeye Football Offseason Thread**

Jimmie Dimmick

Dog Crap Litterer
Reaction score
Not sure where to put this. But this guy announces a new website (real dumb name!!) and can’t even get the spelling right. Imagine branding something that copies hey guys

Update: he deleted the tweet but originally put it out as hawkfantic.com
rdubbs will provide the leads

Reaction score
Not sure where to put this. But this guy announces a new website (real dumb name!!) and can’t even get the spelling right. Imagine branding something that copies hey guys

Update: he deleted the tweet but originally put it out as hawkfantic.com
Nice website Pat. Your website featuring the two stupidest Iowa reporters in existence is off to a flying start.
Screen Shot 2020-05-01 at 1.52.46 PM.png

Reaction score
Didn't he completely own and manage AllHawkeyes?
That's what I thought. Maybe this a split from the yourprepsports site which was affiliated with allhawkeyes. I have some secondhand knowledge that Ryan Murken who runs that site is a decent dude, so they may benefit from getting rid of the village idiots.

Or maybe it's just a rebranding.

douglasbader

Said Tom Brady's Career Was Over in 2008
Reaction score
Lol. Someone go register that website real quick.

thrawn

Reaction score
I, for one, am excited to see more of Aubrey Devine's great-great-great-nephew weighing on in Iowa football.

thrawn

Reaction score
how is Harty paying bills? there's no way he's stringing together anything resembling a full-time income between a couple hours of radio in a small market and a third-tier Iowa site, right? but he acts like he's a full-time writer

douglasbader

Reaction score
how is Harty paying bills? there's no way he's stringing together anything resembling a full-time income between a couple hours of radio in a small market and a third-tier Iowa site, right? but he acts like he's a full-time writer
The way he talks I get the impression he might have inherited money.

Reaction score
I just tried. Would've been worth the money to see frumpy cry about it.

He must've pulled the trigger.
I don't think they own it. If you click the 'Learn More' button next to 'Would you like to buy this domain', there is an option to negotiate with the owner. My guess is that these geniuses bought the typoed domain and announced everything before they realized it. Now they are trying to buy the domain. :roflmao:

douglasbader

Reaction score
Not a lot of money, but enough for a lazy, filthy stoner to do what he does.

douglasbader

Reaction score
I might be confusing this with some Netflix true crime doc, but thought Harty is living in his childhood home. If I am remembering that correctly, I think his parents might have died and he got the house and some inheritance.

Could also be that pizza bomber doc. Whatever.

L. Wade Childress

Too stupid to be real
Reaction score
I might be confusing this with some Netflix true crime doc, but thought Harty is living in his childhood home. If I am remembering that correctly, I think his parents might have died and he got the house and some inheritance.

Could also be that pizza bomber doc. Whatever.
hahahahahhaa

Jimmie Dimmick

Dog Crap Litterer
Reaction score
Can’t wait to see a video of some hick in small town Iowa playing in the backyard with his kids, and Dolph having no fucking idea what is going on.

BBK

THE GRINGOOOOO
Reaction score
Gary Dolphin has to be the only white man in America who has said words like "jigaboo" and "king kong" in reference to black players, yet still has a job.

HerkyHopeful

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
Gary Dolphin has to be the only white man in America who has said words like "jigaboo" and "king kong" in reference to black players, yet still has a job.
Wtf he said jigaboo? I had no idea.

Reactions: BBK

BBK

THE GRINGOOOOO
Reaction score
1) I really like our chances with Wisconsin at home at the end of the year.

2) I feel like we'll lose at least one game we shouldn't (Minnesota, NW, or Iowa State).

3) At Penn State is a real HaLoman 50/50.

Jimmie Dimmick

Dog Crap Litterer
Reaction score
1) I really like our chances with Wisconsin at home at the end of the year.

2) I feel like we'll lose at least one game we shouldn't (Minnesota, NW, or Iowa State).

3) At Penn State is a real HaLoman 50/50.
PSU and OSU will be closer than the number and piss us right the fuck off.

BBK

THE GRINGOOOOO
Reaction score
MSU is in a rebuild with a new coach and a new QB.

They are going to suck, aren't they? -4 seems low.

Swingin' Dick Stanzi

Dirty Cheat
Reaction score
MSU is in a rebuild with a new coach and a new QB.

They are going to suck, aren't they? -4 seems low.
And they lose a ton on defense. The line will be in double digits by the time the game is played. It’s free money.

Reactions: BBK

Mo T

Carnie Profiler
Reaction score
The Ohio State spread seems perfect for a nice middle opportunity. No way it's +17 at kickoff.

Last edited:

sergeanthulka

Is Frequently Requested at Local Karaoke Nights
Reaction score
Somehow had the 2017 Iowa / Nebranska game on DVR. Game started off poorly, with a scoop & score by Parker Hesse getting overturned to an incompletion. Then, Rastatter has a snap hit him right in the dick, giving Nebbie the ball at our 15 YL. Ihmir then catches the ensuing K/O at our own 1 YL. We needed a running into the punter penalty to allow us to tie the game @ 14 going into half.

The 2nd half is all Hawkeyes, however...Fant catches a couple bombs, Wadley runs wild, & Nebbie turns the ball over like it's their job. Anthony Nelson, Hesse, & Epenesa can't be blocked. Josey Jewel is awesome. We take a knee on the Nebbie 12 YL to end the game.

Hawks 56-14. I had forgotten all about it.

FWIW peace.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Somehow had the 2017 Iowa / Nebranska game on DVR. Game started off poorly, with a scoop & score by Parker Hesse getting overturned to an incompletion. Then, Rastatter has a snap hit him right in the dick, giving Nebbie the ball at our 15 YL. Ihmir then catches the ensuing K/O at our own 1 YL. We needed a running into the punter penalty to allow us to tie the game @ 14 going into half.

The 2nd half is all Hawkeyes, however...Fant catches a couple bombs, Wadley runs wild, & Nebbie turns the ball over like it's their job. Anthony Nelson, Hesse, & Epenesa can't be blocked. Josey Jewel is awesome. We take a knee on the Nebbie 12 YL to end the game.

Hawks 56-14. I had forgotten all about it.

FWIW peace.
Full game on YouTube

HerkyHopeful

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
I loved Wadley but Goodson may show us why KF and Doyle were always on Wadley about putting on weight.
Goodson seemed to get 'dinged' a lot last year so I can understand the need for weight. Part of it may be experience in being able to get tackled without getting hurt. Wadley had that mastered.

Reaction score
Random stat:

Over the past 20 seasons, Iowa has 161 wins. Nebrantska has 159.
Feels like it should be a bigger gap, Iowa has had five top 10 finishes in that time frame? How many for Nebrantska, one? I’m too lazy to look it up.

Shawneemicks

Has said plenty of things dumber than this
Reaction score
Feels like it should be a bigger gap, Iowa has had five top 10 finishes in that time frame? How many for Nebrantska, one? I’m too lazy to look it up.
for half that time Nebrantska played a big 12 schedule so...

ivan_drago

Fiercely Advocated for Unlimited Transfers
Reaction score
Solich won 11,10,7,10 games in the first four years of the millennium before getting fired. Hell, even Pelini won 9 games three straight years before they canned him. That’s a lot of wins.

Jimmie Dimmick

Dog Crap Litterer
Reaction score
Solich won 11,10,7,10 games in the first four years of the millennium before getting fired. Hell, even Pelini won 9 games three straight years before they canned him. That’s a lot of wins.
38 wins in 4 years and you were stabbed in the ass with a pitchfork as you were ran out of town, by your alma mater. Nebrantska.

Last edited: