douglasbader
Said Tom Brady's Career Was Over in 2008
- Joined
- Aug 3, 2008
- Messages
- 134,246
- Reaction score
- 27,866
What a fucking liar.
What a fucking liar.

What a fucking liar.
Where the fuck has he been? On the beach with CyHawk Divide?WEIRD he was asking a random question from the interview at the exact time the subject was being discussed in the interview.What a fucking liar.
From the angle of proving that he's batshit insane and completely unprofessional, it has a lot of value. But that's about it.I haven't been able to listen, is it worth my time?
Still going for me.Video has ended.
"I haven't been able to listen."What a fucking liar.
He "robbed!" peopleDid they ask for a scholarship for his brother?
People keep asking me about this or saying he stole something. Those things have nothing to do with me.
LOL head on the desk.Who's the blonde broad on the Facebook live feed?
Do you think he gets off this call, after doing 60 minutes on a 15 minute interview and thinks, “oh shit, what have I done?”Boom. Both barrels are being unloaded into him now. Hahahaha.
I doubt he is self-aware enough. If anything, we're probably going to see a stream of rapid fire embellished player stories for the next week.Do you think he gets off this call, after doing 60 minutes on a 15 minute interview and thinks, “oh shit, what have I done?”
Pharty always looks like a moron.Pharty is going to look like a fucking moron tomorrow if the interview even happens.
This ended up being accurateThere are two possible takeaways that Rob Howe had from that interview
- Vindication!
- Forgot to listen
Maybe we can get them on DSM radio to replace Ross and Hey Guys? @newsbreakerThese guys seem like pretty legit sports radio.
I feel like the local sports reporters miss a lot of things like this, and I don't know what they're doing otherwise. There was an Iowa State athlete arrested (basketball I think), and nothing was reported about it for a few weeks because either Randy or Tommy said that they didn't monitor police reports or Twitter. It was a minor arrest and not a huge deal, but still, it was like "...isn't that part of reporting...?"How do you not freaking listen to that if your job is to report for a Hawkeye website?? Literally the only excusable thing Howe could have been doing was updating his resume.
Just canceled Pharty Lol